LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

That can be blamed on the ebil powers of Quuipo’s cookies. :cookiemon:

I’d also like to donate, but I’m just one of the people who can’t. :whistle:

Ok, i am pretty sure i talked my mom into letting me use her paypal for some donation. We’ll have to see :content:

Keep your fingers crossed :wink:

Yet again, being unable to pay sucks big time. Just wait a matter of about 14 years, that way i might have a job and an income… especially since the training for the job i want is 10 years long… i think. Hopefully i will be able to donate my meagre amounts of money to the greater good of keeping this site alive. Then again, i doubt less than a pound will help much… once again, we will have to wait a few years and see…

Thats bullshit. All the lding stuff you’ve learned, keeping this site up, isn’t that the good purpose?

I normally dont feel that generous either, but c’mon, it’s ■■■■■■■ LD4all man!

Hey Q, you used my custom smilie :cool_laugh:
I mean

Good purpose? Are you kidding me? This gives people who LD a home base of sorts. Everyone here is open minded, and thats refreshing. Im used to ****faces coming up to me and telling me something isnt possible, that I shouldn`t do it, bringing me down. But here, most everyone seems positive, and happy. Lucid dreaming is something that makes anything in your wildest dreams possible, and anywhere that actually captures that feeling, it should be cherished.

I am currently trying to find a job. If I can find one, I`ll donate what I can :smile: (university books are expensive :razz: )

YAY! we are now at one third of the total amound needed! :yay:

Thank you everybody for your donations, and thank you all who are planning to, and thank you all who would want to but aren’t able too and thank you all who are thinking about donating but still haven’t gotten around to it :grin:

:woot:

But especially a big thanks to TweaK for being so generous! XD (I usually don’t donate)

I’d like to donate, but I’m not able to… :down:

It might come something from me to :smile:

They’re accepting body parts, I believe. Liver, kidney… anything you can spare :tongue:

Hey, if $277 was raised, wouldn’t it be $323 left? :tongue:

:eek: eep, i can’t calculate, thanks for pointing that out :shy:

:roll: /me hands Q a calculator.

Oh, by the way, am I the only one who has noticed the color change in the link at the top of LD4all pages? :grin:

As for the old one, do you, by any chance, know what the color code for that was? :tongue: It was an incredible shade of blue; I can’t resist knowing!

yay! :woot: we are halfway now! :boogie:

BB: i have to see if i have that code written down somewhere, if i find it i’ll let you know.

yay, my mom i letting me use her paypal, I’ll donate tonight, if not tommorow morning! :content:

almost there! :hyper:

thanks contages mom! :grin:

Gaaah! :cry:

I’m just one of those people who would like to donate, but cannot. At least I have a sparkly blue, although I don’t know what to do with it. :tongue: It only looks good bold, however. Well, it looks better bold than normal. :grin:

Any ideas?

you can put a sparkly blue link to the donation topic in your sig :grin:

:woot:

You see, my mother is far too cheap to ever donate anything in the first place (she yelled at me for donating a dollar once), :tongue: and my father never uses his credit card over the internet, just to be safe from being scammed. That puts me into a bit of a pickle. :tongue: Neither of them are supposed to know of my addiction to cookies either, so I wouldn’t have asked them in the first place.

Hmm, I think I might want to change the placing of that link in my sig. It looks a bit messy, now. :roll:

[color=blue][BB edit][/color]Now it’s much better. :tongue:[color=blue][/BB edit][/color]