LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D

ARG!
I have no bank acunt to send money from! :cry:
And no money to send :tongue:
But if I chuld I whuld have puten the FUN in fundraisng.:rofl: :cool_laugh: :eek: :sad: :bored:

Any little bit helps, right, Q? I couldn’t donate last year but payday is Friday and I think I can finally scrape up a few dollars…it probably won’t be much, but watch for it within the next week or so! :peek:

how do I see the paypal page in english? I’m pretty sure I know what everything says, but when it involves my credit card number I like to be perfectly sure.

And the rest of you, stop complaining you don’t have enough to donate. Instead of spending $2.49 or more on your next Starbuck’s coffee, donate that amount to LD4all. Personally I get more alert invigoration from lucid dreaming than I could ever get from coffee, so it’s really just substituting one thing for another.

Make the Coffee Displacement Donation of $2.49 today!

thanks vi! :thumbs:

About the paypal site, it should be in english :help: i’ll have a look at the settings again, but i see you have managed to get the money through :boogie:

Honestly I just wanted to donate the fractional number so that you’d have to do more difficult math in figuring out the amount donated and amount to go.

The next donator should add an extra 51 cents to their donation to even out the number.

yeah, thanks for that :tongue:
as if i don’t have enough difficulty already calculating it with a round number :lol: pokes BB

I agree totally, Vi! That’s what I’m doing…my boyfriend and I are always scraping by but I told him this week I am going to donate to LD4all whether we can afford it or not, I’ll sacrifice something else. We can afford to rent a video game for his kids when they stay the weekend and I’m kidless so I’m considering LD4all my kid to give money to!!! :content:

:yay: only $95 to go now! Thanks cynster :hugs: ( :peek: for evening out the amount too :grin: )

and 20 cents? you guys…stop giving Q a hard time :tongue:

Come on, I evened the amount out and now it’s all uneven again! But I guess if someone can only afford to donate $1.20 then it’s better than nothing! :content:

Come on, everyone, there are a lot of people here and the deadline is looming, if 20 people each give $4.69, Q will have what she needs. :help:

That’s weird… The top of the forum looks naked without the donations link…

I know , its strange.

Anyways , congratulations everybody :grin:

SO great too see that we made it :smile:

£1.30 for a cup of crap coffee? Oh dear.

We are safe and sound on the new server now. :woot:

I had to add another control panel package, since the free one that was included was an horror to work with. This has raised the costs however. I’ve paid it from my own money now, but if you would like to contribute it is very welcome :smile:

That’s why the hosting fundraiser is open again.

I have paid a full year in advance now for the new server. LD4all now runs on a dedicated pentium 4 2.4 Ghz. server :boogie:

the total server costs for a year: $ 672.49
amount already raised: $ 506.20

amount still to go: $ 166.29

:peek: I know somebody will donate that 29 cents :grin:

please check the first post for ways to donate (if you don’t already know :wink: )

Thank you for your support! :yay:

I donated the 1.29 to bring you to a nice even $165 to go, to make up for messing up the decimal place last time! =]

I dare someone to mess it up again. (come on guys, donate!)

yay, thanks vi :happy:

I found this site a week or so ago, but I’ve already fell in love with it!
I’m going to donate, but remember everyone, we’re not JUST trying to maintain a server. Q puts a lot of work into the site, so maybe going a bit over the total cost wouldn’t kill us.

I’m going to eat cheap tomorrow, and in return donate $5. There’ll be $10 coming when I actually HAVE my first lucid dream, but I consider myself onto a good start… A week ago I “didn’t” dream, this morning I recalled 3 dreams. Thanks LD4all!

thank you omegagames :happy: And :welcome: to the forum too!

sends you lucid vibes

Hope you get your first LD soon :wink:

Welcome to the forum, omegagames. I think it’s cute that you say you’ll give $10 to Q when you actually have your first LD; like you’re paying the forum for helping you to become lucid. The forum is only a guide to help you become lucid and holds no promises for any of us. Although I would gladly pay $10 or more if someone could give me another LD tonight, I don’t blame the forum for my own laziness and lack of lucidity. :content:

$10 an LD?!?! Yikes, this could become an expensive hobby. :happy: