LD4all is the best!

I’ve explored just about every Lucid Dreaming site on the internet and LD4all has the best atmosphere, the outline is easy to use and fun to look at. The people are super friendly and helpful not just the administrators but the normal members. It is like a big family that you start to bond with. This site has a very warm and friendly feeling. I do visit other Lucid dreaming sites but this one is by far the one I love the most and the one I use everyday. The one thing I can’t wait to have on this site is a more detailed dream journal, I currently use one on a different site
[/quote]
that I can record ND or LD, how lucid I was, how many DCs, method of LDing, and a few other categories along with if it was my favorite Dream or not. I only go there for recording dreams to my DJ that I also copy and paste in my LD4all DJ, but for everything else I use LD4all because it has the best comunity!! :partying_face:
Has anyone else searched the web and found LD4all to be the best site around?

I love LD4all… :dream:
No, I haven’t searched. I’m pretty confident anyway that LD4all is the best. :content:

No, I don’t see why would I?
I got everything I need here…even tho I usually help others, I rarely learn something new :wink:

You see, I noticed that everyone here is good and…special…
I mean, we all have some similar interests, many people here like hypnosis, like me, and we share some other interests.

I’m glad people don’t behave like most people on the internet do.
Those people can just argue and swear, and nothing else.They pretty much annoy me.

:content: I agree this is a great comunity! By the way I love your new eagle. :grin:

Thanks very much!
That kind Download made it (hello Download :wink: )

Actually, the more I look at it, the more I like it :tongue:

I also think that LD4all is the best forum I’ve seen so far…
Mods here don’t even have to give warns or something like that.

Has anyone ever been banned here?

EDIT: What I also like about LD4all is the fact that it changes all the time.
PasQuale just keeps changing it.That’s good, of course.

I know… I love all the little tweaks that PasQuale makes to the site it keeps it interesting. As far as anyone being banned here, I don’t know. :content:

Yes, but that isnt common fortunately. People here are too nice and this atmosphere is the best Ive ever seen :content:

Ive not been looking on many other LD-sites, but I find all of them boring :razz:

I know Ive thanked this place many times, but I cant thank too much :touched:

I would like to thank PasQuale for making such a wonderful site it is obvious she put her heart into it and we appreciate it! :love:

:peek: I like this topic :grin:

Thank you all - LD4all wouldn’t be the same with all you great members :smile: I just create the place for you, you make it what it is :smile: :grouphug:

not to mention the great team of moderators who feel the LD4all vibe. Thank you dear mods :hugs:

Once again PasQuale makes our LD4all even better by upgradeing to a bigger and better server! :yay: Thanks again for making this the best LD site around!! :thumbs:

The new server has made a huge difference in load time. :boogie: Yay, faster refreshing! :tongue:
Thanks a ton Q! You created an awesome forum and actually use it (unlike some forums I know…)!
:slide:

If I were to go all technical here, it’s technically these guy’s faults ld4all exists:

This guyand this guy.

But that’s if I go technical, which I do from time to time. :grin:

Amen to that! :rofl:

:smile:

I have looked at other Lucid Dreaming sites and search frequently for new ones because i’m curious. LD4all is by FAR the most friendly, insightfull, fun dreaming site out there. I love the site and everyone involved with it :yes: . Thank you LD4all :clap:

Actually, Patricia Garfield is the one to blame. :smile:

Hmm, I can guess who that one is? Q?

I wouldnt blame her for that, rather thank her for making and keeping this site going.

You forgot to mention that the ones to blame that this site exists are us, the members, hadnt it been for us the forum wouldnt be the same :gni:

Bruno said, what I thought when reading that comment last night.

Patricia Garfield is the writer of Creative Dreaming, the book that introduced Q to the field of Lucid Dreaming which she wanted to share with the whole world.

but if you would go along those lines, almost everyone is responsible. Q’s ancestors, for without them no Q, Q’s teachers, what about computer makers, those who started with the internet, developers from phpbb, etc. (Although without some of these, this site/forum might have existed but in a different way)

What if LD4all were a BBS?

Then it BBS makers would be on that list instead.

LD4all Rocks!! :boogie:

I think im addicted to ld4all forum :eek: now that i got high speed internet its easier meaning i can get on more. i could sit here just waiting for someone to post something so i can reply. who shares my strong desire to be on ld4all 24-7! :content: