LD4all Quest 107: March: Take a Trip!

LD4all Quest 107 [March]: Take a Trip!
Author: Mew151

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Take a Trip!
The world is a pretty big place! Surely there’s some place you’d love to travel to. Whether it’s a fancy visit to a beautiful city, a retreat to explore another culture of the world, or just admiring another wonder of nature, there are so many places to visit! What could be more relaxing than taking a break from reality and visiting your dream destination? Until we invent magical teleporters, the cheapest and fastest way to get to there is… through lucid dreaming! :universe:

For this Quest, we’re all going to be taking a trip to the location of our choice! The location can be anywhere you choose, whether it be somewhere on Earth, elsewhere in the universe, or even a fictional setting! They sometimes say that the journey is more important than the destination, so make sure you know how you’ll be getting there, such as a long road trip, an instant teleport, or even getting aboard a starship.

I hope we all go somewhere interesting for this Quest! Whether you go to Mars, Lilliput, or Osaka, the important thing is to have fun! :woot:

Have fun, and don’t forget to pack!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid :wink:
  • Travel to the destination of your choice
  • Note: You must actually go about getting there while lucid. Becoming lucid after the fact doesn’t count!
  • Bonus: Have an exciting journey to your dream destination (Not required to earn wings, but much more fun!)
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

[center]Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient[/center]

Tips for Completing this Quest:* Set your mind for this Quest. Think about the where you want to go while incubating a dream.

• Decide where you’d want to go, and what you would like to do while there.
  • To get to your dream destination, try simple techniques like opening a door and expecting it to be on the other side, or using a teleporter.
  • Also try taking more traditional methods of transportation like a plane or car. Be creative and have fun with this!
  • Have fun!

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic. :smile:

And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun! :happy:

And don’t forget to buy some souvenirs while you’re there! :grin:

So… can we take trains?

Finished!

My goal was to get to a campsite, which I had envisioned as a forest/lake sort of area. This was inspired by the LC.

Anyways, I was in a mysterious home when I became lucid and decided to go to the camp location. I walked straight through the window/wall and was enveloped in black for a few seconds before finding myself in a forest/lake sort of area (the kind of thing I imagine as camp-like).

The only other thing of note was that at certain points it almost seemed like a 3D/virtual reality world rather than a real world location, but eventually it looked realistic.

Complete!

I became lucid after I was told there was a portal in a dam that was in the paddock I was in.When I swam down I could breath under the water and became lucid. When I came up out of the water I was in a industrial estate. I told myself that when I turn around I will see a forest. I turned around and I was standing on the edge of my infamous pine forest. I decided I would go into the forest and find a group of people. I walked in the forest for a while and I finally found my destination! A party in the forest with people to spare! (LINK TO DJ)

WBTB Method. When my cat woke me up I used it! I tried my back first but then I turned on my stomach cuz I have spinal issues & it hurts. Took my Meds, smoked a cig, used the bathroom, fed my cat, read about lucid. Then I thought about Venice because I’ve always wanted to go & wanted it for a destination in my LD. & I suddenly remembered how much I slept when I was a child. I loved to dream. I had a traumatic childhood & I’d surrpressed this. I did my meditation & before long I was having a dream about my childhood friends & then it happend! I was on a staircase in the dream & then my friends were gone & I was outside. It was beautiful! The most vibrant colors I’ve ever seen even in real life & I was on street in Venice! And then I knew it. I knew I was Lucid Dreaming & I conciously opened my eyes. Lots & lots of ppl & color. And can’t say enough sbout the color! I could run really fast & I tried to push past some ppl who weren’t happy about that & I knew I shouldn’t do that so I flew over them, just like that! Easy peezy. And then I woke up… Talk about a rush! … And I feel refreshed. Like I did a work out & just feel all kinds of happy! I hope it counts cuz that’s where I wanted to go.

I am so glad people are back to quests. :content:

I had an ND yesterday. In it I took a bus and got lucid during the travel. It was nice but short. I went to a park. Watched a baseball match for a while and had food with strengthened senses then it suddenly started snowing and got cold. I worried if I could be cold IRL and woke up. Hope it encourages someone as well.

Cat WBTB. I am impressed.

source

Congrats to HeadInTheClouds, DTDownUnder and Elaineylane for completing this quest. :yay:

Qu will give the well earned quest wings to DTDownUnder and Elaineylane soon. Please be patient.

Tggtt I love that cat WBTB picture! :spinning:

The next quest is now available - LD4all Quest 108: May: LD4all’s 20th Anniversary Party!