LD4all Quest 119: March-April: Canvas To Cosmos
Suggested by: Amythest444
On LD4all we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LD’s in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4all wings can be earned.
Canvas To Cosmos
As Spring rolls around we are all reminded of that amazing time of new life. Flowers grow, animals are born, planets come into creation.
Yes, that’s right, planets come into creation in spring!
Tenth Doctor showing Donna Noble the Creation of the Earth
As any good Doctor would tell you, the whole process is beautiful. One big rock pulls other rocks, gasses and elements towards it, smashing together until they form one giant ball. But what if I told you there was an easier way?
What if I told you that to create a planet, all you had to do was paint it?
“Energy” by Thijme Termaat
That’s right! This springtime Quest involves you painting a planet, and bringing it to life! So get your RCs and paintbrushes ready, an entire planet is waiting for you to make it!
To complete this Quest and earn your wings:
- Step 1: Become Lucid!
- Step 2: Paint a Planet!
- Step 3: Materialise your planet from the painting
- Step 4: Launch it into the sky
- Optional: Teleport onto and explore your planet!
- Bonus: When you wake, paint or draw the planet you created and share it in Fruits of Lucidity or Garden of Creation!!
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself.
Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic
Tips for Completing this Quest
- Look at images of planets before going to sleep, perhaps some of your favourite fictional versions
- Try drawing or painting them, or imagine yourself drawing or painting them
- Visualise any specific details you want your planet to have: Dust clouds, planetary rings, what about moons?
- Remember to have fun!
Now go out there and create a planet that would make the Doctor proud, and don’t forget, it’s only beautiful if you’re there to witness it!