LD4All Quest 126: Mar-Apr: Lucid Rhymes
Suggested by: Tggtt & Moogle
On LD4all we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4All wings can be earned.
Once upon the a midnight dreary, as the snow melted to greenery,
Over darkness came inspiration through many a lucid door—
New beginnings, new creation, Springtime full of new sensations
Quoth the dreamworld: “Poets galore.”
It is that time of year again, where spring lends way to new life. And what is more fitting for springtime than a creative Quest?
That’s right, for this Quest all you need to do is tap into your inner poet. Compose a poem or find a new one in your dream! Either way, what words will you unlock?
To complete this Quest and earn your wings:
- Step 1: Become Lucid!
- Step 2: Compose a poem in your dream
- Alt Step 2: Find a new poem by reading or hearing it in your dream
- Bonus: Recite the poem to a DC or to a crowd of them!
- Optional: When you wake, write up your poem and share it in the Fruits of Lucidity or Garden of Creation
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself.
Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic
Tips for Completing this Quest
- Listen or read some of your favourite classical poems (Who could forget this Classic Simpsons reading?)
- Watch some modern poetry readings on YouTube (The Button Poetry channel is a great place for ideas).
- Read the wonderful poetry delights of other LDers, such as Moogle, Siiw and Qu
- Remember to have fun!
Now go out there and create! And don’t forget: