LD4All Quest 133: March-May: Through the 24th Anniversary Mirror

LD4ALL Quest 133: March - May
Author: moogle & Eilatan, with thank you to Qu and previous Anniversary Quest creators

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LDs in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, one LD4All feather badge can be earned. Collecting ten feathers will grant you a special Wing badge!

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

Through the 24th Anniversary Mirror

This May marks the 24th Anniversary of LD4All!

As anyone who has read the History of LD4All knows, this forum began in May, 1996 as a little website called: “Through the Mirror, Beyond Dreaming”. That’s twenty-four years of being the Lucid Dreamers’ Community!

And now, to celebrate all these years and the fifth incarnation of LD4All, we invite you all to join us in the classic LD4All way of stepping through the mirror and attending our very special dream party!

Once you’re there, be sure to have some fun with all the other LD4All members! Many of LD4All’s members love transformation, so the party will definitely contain some dragons :ysim:, possibly a :moogle: and maybe even a Mew ! And while you’re hanging out with other lucid dreamers, be sure to have a snack! Remember, LD4All parties always have tons of assorted dream cookies!

To complete this Quest and earn your feather:

• Step 1: Become Lucid! :lucid:
  • Step 2: Find a Mirror! (Or create one)
  • Step 3: Step through it
  • Step 4: Turn up at the LD4All Party! (Or even host it!)
  • Step 5: Party :beer:
  • Bonus: Bring back a gift from the party behind the mirror!
  • Optional: When you wake, draw your Mirror and share it in the Fruits of Lucidity or Garden of Creation

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - feathers will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
:angel_fly: The feathers are a reward for yourself. :angel_fly:

Feather badges will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Read the first ever LD4All Quest: Through the Mirror
  • Prepare by thinking about the LD4All party before going to sleep.
  • Visit the old LD4All Guide for a nostalgia trip full of mirrors!
  • Remember to have fun!

Now go out there and dream lucidly! And don’t forget to step through!

Previous anniversary parties:
10 year anniversary party
12 year anniversary party
13 year anniversary party
14 year anniversary party
16 year anniversary party
LD4all’s 20th Anniversary Party!
LD4all’s 21st Anniversary Party!
LD4all’s 22nd Anniversary Party!
LD4all’s 23rd Anniversary Party!

:eila:

3 Likes

Almost there, just need the lucid part :lol: here my dream from last night

Haha! :lol: I see the mirror, and the gift and the party! Too bad they didn’t all happen so that you were stepping through the mirror to reach them. Perhaps next time, though! :peek:

Well I just had a good try at this challenge! Didn’t get past step 3 but it was a good try!
Failed LD Challenge

Aww! It was a very good try!

I especially loved your description of the party!

It definitely sounds like an LD4All Party :wink:

Why not give it another try? You still have until the end of May! *Eilatan gives LD cookie for luck

Success!! :tada: :confetti_ball: I can’t believe my good fortune since I came back to the forum only yesterday :colgate: Maybe it’s a good omen. :wink: It was an early-cycle WILD, so rather short, but I think it turned out quite nicely all the same. I don’t have much practice as a visual artist but maybe I’ll try drawing the mirror anyway—it was very rustic but pretty in its own fashion.

2 Likes

Congrats Spinny, you are the very first member to earn a feather badge :yay: it has been added to your profile.
It is possible to earn feathers for all future ‘current wing quests’

Oh thanks! :smile_cat: Hehe I suppose it’s a bit historic :lol:

!!

This is definitely historic! Congratulations! :boogie:

And I absolutely love this mirror. It has a very LD4All vibe to it.

Well done! :clap:

1 Like

Awww thank you! :blush: I still mean to draw it once I get my brain back from Wolfgame-land.

That’d be great to see! Feel free to post a link to it here once you draw it. <3

I want to try to do this!

Well, you have until the end of May. Good luck :thumbs:

thanks! i will try :slight_smile:

I went through the mirror to the party! I ended up losing lucidity a few minutes into the party though because the waiter started telling me stories that dragged me back into a ND, so I didn’t get a chance to bring back a gift :frowning:. It was my first time going through a mirror without getting stuck in the middle of it, I’m super happy about that! I was extra early to the party apparently, so it was really quiet. I chatted to a couple at a table who told me I was in the right place (before the sneaky waiter came around). Just when a lot more people started arriving was when the waiter came over to me to tell me his stories and drag me out of lucidity…bleh :rofl:

I want to go back to the party, meet more people, and get my gift though!

Here’s a link to my DJ and also a link to my painting of the mirror that I went through.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/asterias-dream-journal-part-1/75148/15?u=i_am_asteria
https://community.ld4all.com/t/asterias-lucid-dream-artwork/75288?u=i_am_asteria

1 Like

Wow, love the anniversary LD. Bringing back a gift was an optional task. So would you like your feather badge now @i_am_asteria ? You can always make another post in this topic if you revisit the party and fetch a gift back.

That would be amazing, Moogle, thanks so much!!

Grant Badge

Successfully granted Quest Feather to i_am_asteria

You are only the second member to earn this badge. :thumbs: congrats

1 Like

Awesome, I’m super happy hehe, thanks so much :partying_face: !!