LD4all Quest 129: Aug-Sept
On LD4all we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LD’s in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4all wings can be earned.
The ability to pause time has appeared in many books, TV series and films.
- The Magic Boomerang - Australian series 1965-1966
“The ancient legend of the Dreamtime People tells of a magic boomerang. When this famed boomerang flies in the sky, all time will stand still. Whoever has this boomerang has a great power.”
- Twilight Zone - A Kind of Pocket Watch
SPOILER - Click to view
" The watch. It breaks, leaving time permanently frozen. With no way to repair it, McNulty runs around in a panic, begging the frozen people to talk or move."
- Click - 2006 film
“A universal remote control manipulates time.”
Also check out Time Stands Still
Now it is time for ld4all members to experience the power to pause time in a lucid dream.
To complete this Quest and earn your wings:
- Step 1: Become Lucid
- Step 2: PAUSE TIME! Will you use a command? a gadget? magic?
- Step 3: What will you do while time is stopped? Will you be a hero? or cause a little mischief? Do it … anything is possible when lucid.
- OPTIONAL: Manipulate time further. Either make it go backwards or speed up.
[center]Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself.
Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic[/center]
Tips for Completing this Quest
- Read stories or watch films/programmes that deal with manipulating time.
- Daydream about the quest during bus travel etc.
- Think about the quest before going to sleep.
- Be confident. YOU CAN DO IT!
- Have fun
Remember that the main goal of the quests is [center]to have fun[/center]