LD4all Quest 138: Choose your Adventure

Wow i managed to finish it!

https://community.ld4all.com/t/lucid-quest-astrals-journal-part-2-into-the-horizon-2021/76084

Sorry, checked the original quest

• Step 1: Become Lucid :lucid:
  • Step 2: Go to YOUR lucid school
  • Step 3: Take the test (this can be practical showing your abilities or a theory paper.)

You didn’t take the test. You need a prequel LD of actually taking the test. :wink:

aah oops,well I can try again,after all,there is still some time.

nevermind,i wont make it ahah,perhaps next month february?

It is valid through February too 8)

aah,ok,ill give it a try then again,thanks!

https://community.ld4all.com/t/surrealistic-dreams/75585/12?u=surrealistic

This is from a few nights ago and is for quest 48 meet an alien. I have been watching too much star trek? :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats, will add your feather now.

1 Like

I choose the first quest posted back in 2005.

1. Go through a mirror.
  2. Explore
  3. Find a gift and bring it back.
  4. Do something with the gift in waking life.

The quest ends 28 February, so you have just less than a week left;

Good Luck :thumbs:

I’d like to try the Tickle your Taste Buds quest…I want to see what sorts of bizarre foods my dream gives me!

I did it, very happy. The dream lasted about 3-4 minutes and was somewhat blurry. I became spontaneously lucid after WBTB, MILD and 6 mg of galantamine. I roamed an old dusty house that felt haunted. I went into a bathroom and remembered my goal. I saw a small, round, rubber framed mirror and struggled to pull my way through it. It was hard to get through the glass but I eventually did. Once through I found myself on a train looking out a window at the countryside passing by. Lost the dream here. I forgot to look for a gift.

The next challenge I would like to try is meeting my spirit guide, asking their name and asking for a gift.

3 Likes

Congrats @Azaleaj your quest feather has been granted. :thumbs:

I came so close to my goal last night- i was in the restaurant even, they just never took our orders! :sob:
but also i had a lucid dream and that makes me happy :bounce:

2 Likes

I’m working on quest 136 Dream Architect because I had a nice idea for it back then but couldn’t complete it. Last night I had a LD where I attempted multiple times but the result was not satisfying enough. But maybe I’ll manage still within the last few days.

Also @TheNexus, your pizza problem is contagious :rofl: My castle is supposed to be made up of pizza but it refuses to be conjured.

1 Like

The challenge I set for myself a few days ago was to meet my guide, ask their name and ask for a gift. I became lucid last night and remembered my goal. I went to a building exit and waited for DCs to exit. As each one exited I was looking for my guide. When they saw me they would divert their eyes looking away from me avoiding engaging as DCs often do when I become lucid. I was aware that none of these beings were my guide. I’m not sure what happened after this.

1 Like

Did you meet your SG before and how? In general, what relationship do you have with them, if any yet?
Also I’m curious about your motivation for choosing this quest. At the same time I understand that your reasons may be too private to share :slight_smile:

Good luck with the quest in any case! If you achieve it in the next night, it will also be eligible for the badge still!

I have met a woman with a blonde bob in several lucid dreams where she told me why I’m on earth and some other what I would call spiritual things. I have been fascinated with this concept for a long time and ask for guidance in my waking life and feel I receive it. I find it interesting that most of my DCs withdraw from me when I become lucid and try to engage. I will try again tonight. Will you have another challenge or contest next month. I love having a goal or a sense of accountability. It really helps me get motivated.

1 Like

No. Since @Azaleaj has already earned a feather for the Jan-Feb quest. :thumbs:
But there will be a new quest up tomorrow night.