LD4all Quest 32 - june - Face your Fears
Every month, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
Face your fears!
suggested by a lot of people, too many names to include
Lucid dreaming is an excellent way to face your fears. So, in this Quest you will attempt to face your fears by summoning that what you fear most, while lucid, and face it. You can do this in several ways. You can summon a fear (like fear of hights/spiders). You can re-enter a nightmare and transform it.
To complete this Quest and earn your wings
- Become lucid ( )
- summon your worst fear or re-enter a nightmare.
- face it.
- handle your fear how you like it. hug it, transform it, defeat it, demand a gift, etc.
- Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)
Another possibility is to incubate a nightmare and become lucid during a scary dream and then confronting/transforming the fearful situation.
What matters in this Quest is that you face your fear. What happens after facing it is your own unique experience. The act of facing your fear will earn your wings in
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient
Tips for completing this Quest
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse )*
Summon a dreamguide to bring you to your worst fear and help you facing it.
- Use an elevator and press the HORROR button
- Call out loud for your worst fear to appear.
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):
- set your mind for this Quest
- ponder on your fears. What fear would you want to face in a LD?
- ponder on how you would want to face it. eg: confront it (monster), or walk on the ledge of a very tall building if you have fear for heights, etc.
- ponder on how you will feel if you have faced your fear
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
Good luck and remember this Quote:
There is nothing to fear but fear itself
suggested reading: the Nightmare topic in the guide. in case you want to confront a nightmarish situation.