LD4all Quest 39: take your pick!

(I’m posting this at the “Take your pick!” and “LD4all Quest #6: Planetary Moon: Unfold your wings and fly!”, as I wasn’t sure where to post… Sorry for the double post :smile: )

I did it! Here’s an exerpt from my DJ (It’s a big dream):

Good work rodrigo :thumbs: great dream and gongratz on your success :cool_laugh:

:woo: I DID IT!

I decided to deviate from my usual flying, and so I SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLEW! Here goes the story,

I randomly did an RC, as I always do to become lucid. I decided to spread my wings, and so I changed myself into the pic I made on Pridak’s topic. I felt the new outfit, the snazzy new wings, everything was very vivid, more vivid than usual. I began by just flapping the wings and getting a feel for them, I loved it! Then, I took off. Blasting through the roof of the expensive mansion I found myself in. I just felt so free crashing through the roof! While in the air, instead of flying to a location, I decided to loop around and enjoy the vividness. I never really get that lucid. I found myself with scenery that constantly changed. One minute I was over a sunny field, and the next, looking down on the beautiful lights at the city below. Quite the experience!

I then decided to attempt transportation, but it kind of failed and I went to an FA!

I always do the same thing in FA’s… I yell, OH CRAP! As loud as I can!

(NOTE: I would love to have my wings, however I don’t believe that hot dogging in the air is quite enough…)

Nice work, Download :happy: It doesn’t matter how, but you flew, so I suppose you deserve wings all right.

I had another LD :yay:
I attempted the 2 other quests on my list but didn’t have much luck. LINK

• My teleport ability had a temporary fault … normal service will resume as soon as possible :tongue:
  • My husband DC had nothing he wanted to wish for … :truit:

Im sorry for your failed attempt, better luck next time :smile:

Thanks!

I really enjoyed it, I rarely get that vivid of LDs…
The feeling of flying with wings is incredible… makes you feel powerful, invincible! Definitely something everybody should try!

Oh, and I changed my appearance to this:

Sounds like my problems with Zu… he didn’t want the gift got him! (last month)

I’ll try wings next time :happy: Since I was in a hurry last time I flew Superman-style :razz:

So, I said it wasn’t enough earlier, so… in my latest LD, I have done some MORE quests… not quest, quests! (Oh, I DID earn my wings here, big time!) I entered a video game, re-entered a dream, and I met a DG!

I was at an epic Soccer/Football game, and I had to go to the washroom. The guy’s urinal was a huge pool, and girls ran in and began swimming… A guy chases them all out, including the girls, who are VERY embarrassed :tongue: I grabbed a stall. That’s where I realized that the layout of the bathroom changed to a diamond shaped room, and it spiraled inwards. I decided that I should RC, and I became lucid!
So, I was wondering what to do, and I decided to search for my DG at Bowser’s Castle! I transported there, not knowing that I actually did since the view out the windows at the arena hadn’t changed, but I realized the Bowser’s Castle had the same scenery. I stepped out and raced over there. I heard some women saying how he really improved on it, and he fixed it so that no trees were over his castle doors and stuff. I decided to leave early. :tongue:
I went to a Mario Game beta-testing and realized I was there before. In a different dream. The search for my DG was hopeless there, so I went back to the soccer/football game where I found myself in a library looking for my DG… (it was on the way to the toilets) When suddenly
(lost lucidity) HVC members ambushed me. I threw one out a window, one into an exploding gas tank, one was knocked out, and one was burned after stumbling into the fire. I quickly regained lucidity.
I found myself at my grandfather’s where I was seated beside an old grey translucent lady. I asked her if she was my DG, and she quickly disappeared and reappeared as a test. She told me she wasn’t mine, but she temporarily replaced mine. I asked her if she knew where to find my DG, and she told me he likes to go by "Ark 'arold, but his name is Harold. I followed her instructions. I found myself, once again, at the soccer game, but this time on the field.
I yelled out so loud for Ark 'arold, but nobody answered, except for some snobby ladies on the second balcony.

The rest is boring :tongue: went to an FA where I went lucid!

Haha, sounds like fun, I love fighting in my dreams, lucid or not, it feels exhilarating

I was still a little lucid, but just enough for me to beat them and regain full lucidity… like… back-of-the-mind lucidity…

EDIT: If you’re wondering about "Ark 'arold thing, I’ve been wanting to read a book called “Ark Angel” so yeah…

i almost got the flying quest in an LD: i used the WILD method, getting out of my bed in my dream body and walking out the front door. i stood in the middle of the street in front of my house, crouched down, feeling my “superman energy” flow through me, and jumped as high as i could. unfortunately i blasted off too far and launched into space. i couldn’t find earth again so i let myself wake up. i don’t think this should count because i didn’t gain control of my flying powers. hopefully soon i’ll have success, that was only my 2nd attempt at flying.

i did the gift quest

but the person was not present, so i left it in the room to which i found myself in ,

i am still working on it, making contact

I kind of did the Look at the Sky quest. :content: When I first found out about this quest, I really wanted to do it, and I remembered one time I looked at the sky and hoped to try it again. So I went to bed last night (late) and listened to one of those mp3s that try helping you with lucid dreaming and I fell asleep to it :happy:

Umm, I didn’t exactly gain lucidity, but last night I thought to myself to look at the sky, and I did, which is something I hardly ever do! :slight_smile: It was very hazy in the dream, and all I remember was that I was in the passenger seat of a car (I don’t remember who was driving xD) and the window was wide open and I saw a big, blue-white sky as if I was driving through a desert or something. I live in the city, so I never get to see something like that. Oh, and the sky contained 16 moons all lined up, smallest in the front and largest at the end. They also might have been asteroids about to collide with the Earth, because that other dream as I previously stated where I looked at the sky had also had something exactly like that! X_x Afterwards, I somehow was able to get closer and to the side of the asteroids, and I saw that they looked just like planets, but different colors (brown, blue, green…) But from the ground they all looked white colored. :happy:

I still think this isn’t enough because I wasn’t exactly lucid…I’ll see if I can try again. I’m also hoping to do the Transform into an Animal quest!

what i want to do is the enter a video game quest, do i have to be lucid while doing this because i had a dream of doing this last night?

I dreamed that i walked into my computer room at home and my mother was playing a video game. (Something she never woulds have done.) :tongue: And as i watched her playing it i became the character that she was playing. (Although i was totally free) I walked around the side of this blown up car and shot some ww2 soldiers. Then the soldiers in the bunker shot at me with some kind of bazooka. I ran behind a wall, asked a support soldier to write a letter to my mom saying i was sorry and i loved her. Then i took out my sniper, had the soldier draw the enemy’s fire and shot them down. Then i woke up.

Can i earn my wings?

It is a lucid quest so

1. you have to be lucid
  2. do it intentionally for the quest

oh well :sad:

[center]

Congratulations

:moogle: moogle :moogle:
callender55
EllyEve
theDogDays
oO~Kal-El~Oo
kyri
Rodrigo
download

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

Since noone listened to my reQuest to state clearly if they wanted their wings or not, I’ve decided :tongue: If you feel you don’t deserve your wings, PM me and I’ll save them for another time :wink: Likewise, if I didn’t give wings and you know you deserved them, PM me with a link to your dream. All Quest dreams should be (linked) in this topic, otherwise I can’t give you wings.

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing any of the previous Quests.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

\o/ yay for us! Wings!