LD4all Quest 49 – November 2009 – Swim the ocean and fly the sky!
Each month, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
Swim the ocean and fly the sky!
I have asked Amaryllis to do a Guest-Quest this month This is her Quest:
In this month’s Quest we’re going to practice some lucid skills. In order to earn your wings you need to fly like a bird and swim like a fish in one lucid dream. Optionally you can also transform yourself in a bird or fish if you really want to experience what it’s like to fly the sky or swim the ocean as they do. So this time you really need to use your wings in order to earn them!
To complete this Quest and earn your wings:
- Become lucid
- Spread your wings and fly
- Breathe under water
- Optional: transform yourself into a bird or fish
- Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - pasQuale will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):* set your mind for this Quest
- visualize yourself flying through the sky like a real bird
- visualize yourself swimming in the deepest ocean
- imagine what it would be like to really become a bird or a fish
- ask yourself to have a clear memory of the dream once you wake up
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
Have fun, and good luck!