LD4all Quest 57: August : Inception!

Ofcourse you can, siiw, and everyone else can as well, there is always a grace period between Quests - the last day of the month / first day of the month, you can still have completed the Quest the last night of the month so it would still count. (Did that make any sense?)

loved your second dream, by the way, siiw :smile:

going to do the wings post next :smile: yay double post :grin:

[center]

Congratulations

Sandra
Phoenyx
R-D-C

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

Well done, siiw, StarryGwee, Rhawin and GHOSTIE11 for completing the Quest, extra cookies and invisible wings added!

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing it.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

Hi, I know I’m a bit late but I want to share this anyway since you can’t really go more “inspired by inception” than that :smile:
Today at 1 AM I read this quest and watched the Inception dream manuals on youtube.
At 9 AM I wanted to get out of bed already, but I was too lazy so I fell asleep again instead. It was a good choice.

[spoiler] The LD started in my bed when I noticed such an insignificant thing as me wearing pyjamas(I quit since the summer). I immediately did a simple reality check, then flown out through the window and as I was thinking of what to do, I immediately thought of Inception. Then I went a bit further to the mayor’s building and there was Dicaprio, J.G. Lewitt and Z. Deschanel(she wasn’t even in the film, lol) already wating for me with the dream machine.

Dicaprio pointed out it was raining so I made it stop and Dicaprio took a leak before he plugged me into the machine. After he activated it, I was on the verge of waking up but instead I only woke up from the “dream within a dream” and Dicaprio said that, a critical failure like this has never occurred before. I wanted to wake up, since it went so horrible and the machine got damaged, but Dicaprio insisted we try again, so we did and this time it worked and I appeared in Z. Deschanel’s dream.

It was a sunny city full of people and after a while of admiring it, I tried to destroy it. First I made all windows around break and then I made the famous city burrito roll as seen in the trailer. When it was close to me, I stopped it and people around cheered as if I saved them. After that, Zooey got mad and told me that I shouldn’t destroy other people’s dreams like that and I explained to her that I am often very weak in my own dreams so I wanted to test my power in someone else’s dream and didn’t expect to be so powerful as to be able to roll a city. Dicaprio was impressed and then I finally woke up, just lying there and thinking about that dream for half an hour :smile: Thanks for reading.[/spoiler]

cool dream, Gaze! :happy:
When did you dream it? Because if it was the night of 31 august to 1 sept you are still eligible for your wings :grin:

It was 31 Aug > 1 Sept or 1 Sept > 1 Sept depending on how you look at it, so I’ll leave that up to you :content:

Well, I think you earned them :smile: congratulations! :happy:

:eek: I am now inspired to go and watch this movie…it sounds good :good:

yay! :happy:

i did the “go to sleep in the dream” tonight, i had about 6-7 FA and finaly i got so sick of it and i felt i was starting to get realy confused and paranoid so i lay down on the bed and “fell asleep”, it felt like falling thru water and i woke up in a cartoony los angeles :smile: i wrote another part of the dream down in the “find your SG” quest :smile: