Let´s achieve LD together!

Last night 2nds and 1 ld.
nd1. I was in a theme park with some mates. Short but vivid.
nd2. Vivid and long I was about to go karting however we left early because they said they were giving away free tyres so we would have time to fit them.For some reason the tyres were in a forest. We got lost. The next thing i remember was I was driving round the the track then I suddenly woke up (still in the dream) in a hospital and was told that I had had a large crash and was shown some footage of the crash. I hit a curb and rolled the kart the kart landed on me and kept on rolling about 7 times, medical teams then ran on and to help. I didn’t remember anything about driving before the crash and in the dream had lost my memory.

And finally my ld. I nearly forgot it in the moring.
I don’t know how it started all I remember is jumping up and flying and after landing I tried again and couldn’t fly. I then tried to spawn a dream character by closing my eyes imagining them there and opening them again. It at first didn’t work then I rembered that doing this may cause you to wake up. I however tried it again and the character appeared. However my dream started fading and I rubbed my hands but couldn’t save it. I then had a strange sensation of feeling my bed beneath me but also feeling my dream hands rubbing.

It was brilliant.

Lets go for twice in a row.

Wow FILD is really not working for me. I tried it every night for the past 5 nights but with no results. I never get into a dream. Then I go and do WILD and get in a dream within 5 min in which I tried to do the challenge, but i couldnt. I couldnt transform into the albatross, then when I flew through the clouds and expected it to be there it wasnt :sad:

Finally got the frozen sight away. FILD works really well for me.
Details here:
FILD

Special thanks to PerPle, I was able to remove the frozen sight by tearing it apart.

Has anyone had a LD lately?

I am defenitely happy for you, BlueMoon. It is very nice to see that you´ve found your way to achieve LDs.
Talking about me… no improvement. I haven´t had even a dream recall lately. Tonight I remembered a little bit from my dream and I was sure that I will remember it in the morning too. And that´s why I didn´t write it down. Well, didn´t remember anything from the dream in the morning. :wallhit: Only remember that I had a dream that I remembered, but have forgotten it now.

I will remember my dream tonight. And if I wake up in the night and remember my dream then I WRITE IT DOWN EMMIDIATELY.

Time for me to go to bed. It´s 04:29. Sweet Lucid Dreams! :wiske:

:lucid:

I had an LD after almost two months!!! I am soooo happy! It was great to rmember how fun it was. I hope I won’t go through that period where I had no LDs and even dream recals were difficult.

I wanted to have LDs so much, I think I was thinking too much about it. I was stressed a bit in real life. So my dreams were about work and was not fun and I was not able to become lucid. Eevrynight I was going to bed saying that I would have an LD that night and I think I was creating pressure on myself. Last night I just slept with no expectations and I had two LDs. I am so happy!

I hope everyone here can achive an LD as soon as possible. Good luck! It will happen!

Another lucid dream last night.
I don’t know whether it was Wild-Vild or what because I tried VILD to go to sleep then the next thing I know, (I could have fallen asleep during Vilding and this could have happened later) I’m in my bed however I know it is a dream but I use the nose rc to check and yep it is. I jump out of bed then I think to myself wow my real body is lieing still in bed and im living in my mind, this makes me start to lose the dream, everything goes black and I think I have lost it, however then I realise my dream eyes are now closed and open them to find myself in my room in the day. I go over to the window and jump out trying to fly, I fell slowly through the air gliding down I couldn’t gain any height however i didn’t fall like I normally do. I then ran down my road jumping trying to fly each time failing, next I tried to run really fast. I didn’t run as fast as I hoped but still alot faster than in normal life. Some of my mates from school came out and started beating me up for no good reason. Thats the end of the dream. I didn’t wake up straight afterwards so I don’t know what time it was.

Any way it was pretty good and maybe my first sucessfull Vild attempt.

I am pretty sure that I had a false awakening aswell. This is because I looked at my clock once and only had 10 minutes to go before my allarm went off so I went back to sleep. However after this I woke up again and I had 50 minutes untill I had to get up this time I checked the clock and it was right. So I think the first one was an fa and I missed it.

Pretty good night anyway. :smile:

Very nice to read that you two had LD!

I haven´t ever really tried VILD. Think I am going to give it a try tomorrow night.

Tell me how do you keep yourself motivated?

Looking at all the success, maybe I should join this thread. :tongue:

Welcome, Mew151.

Unfortunately this topic is dying. We need some new blood :tongue:

Tell us your story. And how do you keep yourself motivated?

I don’t hope so (with the dying thing)!
Maybe a general advice from me:
Reading before going to bed somehow increases my dream recall!

Just found this topic and I want to join you :grin:
actually I’m getting a bit frustrated about this becuase today and yesterday were the two only days on which I could try WBTB (I’m a student and usually sleep 7 hours or less so I can’t sleep even less) but on the first day I just fell asleep as soon as I got awake and on the second try (today) I succeded waking up, I went to another room and I wrote down my dream (perfect dream recall altough I didn’t wake up naturally but with an alarm) and this took about 20 mins so I decided to make a quick stop to bathroom, then drink some water and finally go back to bed. When I try WILD I go this way: I make deep breaths and I imagine myself going upstairs in some sort of skyscraper. I count 10 steps, then I say “I’m on first floor, I’m dreaming”, then another 10 steps and “I’m on second floor, I’m dreaming”, and I continue this way. Approximately this takes 40 mins every 100 floors. This morning I went about to 170th floor and still had no HI. Anyway I experienced something strange: usually I get sort of numb after some minutes that I’m staying still. This time (this was my longest try to wild I think) I got to a phase where my whole body seemed to hurt very hard and I felt an unresistable will to move; instead of doing this tough, I imagine a shiny aura appearing from the tip of my feet and very slowly raising to the top of my head, and said myself “when my feet will be covered by the aura the pain will fade and they’ll sleep” and I continued with every part of my body and this worked very well but after this I stood another 20 mins still without HI. Then suddenly my mother woke up in the other room and turned on the TV then I just thinked “screw you” and I gave up. In fact I wasn’t even in SP!
So my question is how long do I have to wait before I get HI and SP? And is my method of counting good? I read almost every topic on this in the forum but I still have no results… now I have to wait next sunday for another WBTB :sad:
Sorry if I’m boring you but I need some help and motivation!

No, you’re not boring, don’t even think so!!!
Maybe the urge to move you experienced is the roll-over signal. You should try to overcome it (it’s difficult I know). Well the time to SP varies from person to person, but it’s about 90min - 2h!

well but I was thinking, if I wake up 5-6 hours after I go to bed and I stay awake to achieve WILD 2 more hours how long am I going to lucid dream? I mean there is only half an hour to enjoy my LD :sad:

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding!
After sleep it should go faster (Don’t know a time though)! But I may add that WILD is NOT easy, so don’t be disappointed if you fail, because it takes some practice. But it takes some time to actually get to SP or HI.

Oh no don’t worry you don’t have to say sorry :grin:
I remember very well that in the twenty minutes after the pain feeling I tought “maybe now I’m in SP I have to take more attention to HI!” but I couldn’t focus on the dots and patterns because all I could actually think of were scenes where there were things happening, mostly like day-dreaming, but with the difference that I couldn’t stop also if I tried to. As I never experienced HI before, I tought “this may be a dream scenario” but I could still feel my real body and it looked like I was imaging the whole dream scene not only being myself in that scenario. That felt really weird, I mean it was not completely imaging but it wasn’t even a dream but something in the middle. Did something similar happen to some of you? Or was that the phase where I have to “zoom in” and step in my dream scene? :happy:

First of all, I think you shouldn’t worry so much about HI (or SP for that matter). Many people don’t even notice it! So just because you didn’t have HI it doesn’t mean you weren’t close to a LD :wink: This morning, for example, I had some weird tactile HH and could move around my dream arms. After a while I was a ble to stand up (my dream body). I was in SP, but I didn’t feel paralysed at all! And I didn’t see a thing the whole time. I spent my few lucid moments trying to gain sight with little luck :razz:

This can be useful! If you feel they were coming by themselves, you should just watch passively for a while. THey should get more vivid and if you are able to stay relaxed, focused and passive, you should be sucked into a LD, or you may simply ‘know’ when you can reach out or step in :content:

Good luck!

thank you for the useful reply! :content: I’m getting very motivated I think I will achieve this soon! I think that after doing it the first time everything will become really easier because next time I will know what to expect :smile:
I’m satisfacted of the result right now (that was 2nd WILD attempt). I’ll follow your advice next time and try to look at the scenes as they become more vivid. I think I was probably very close to a LD, if just my mother didn’t wake up and distracted me :grrr: now I will probably need to wait for next sunday

I’m trying. I’ve been on and off for months now, but I only have moments where I realise I’m dreaming, and two nearly-lucid dreams

What techniques are you using. If the ones you are using now arn’t working then try other techniques.

Update on me: I’m getting more a more lucid dreams more and more frequently its all going well. I’m going to start on some of the challenges soon.

Oh maybe another general advice:
Before you try WILD try FILD (Details: FILD)

It worked really well for me. You should try it! :smile: