Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

very short lucid today! no tasks completed yet. this was about 1 or 2 minutes.

I’m gonna try and do the gardening/plant growing task next if I can ^^

2 Likes

I shall log your point, @TheNexus !

For reference, the task board can be found here.

1 Like

I discovered a River Oasis, that is a river running through a desert-like field. As the name and description implies, it satisfies the river task :slight_smile: Length is only 1 point. Fell for the FA trap again. It always gets me :joy:

I nicely remember that I wanted to do the river task, but I forgot for what purpose. Of course this doesn’t have to be final attempt :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The first of many more river dreams, I hope, @Marvin . :stuck_out_tongue: I shall log your points. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just a short lucid this morning. Nothing task worthy… or forum worthy for that matter. :stuck_out_tongue:

2022-11-01T05:00:00Z: Lightning Bending

Objective: Do a little Lightning Bending.

It’s time for a return to the Avatar tasks! This time, you should improve on your Firebending from last time and sling some lightning around! Of course, you don’t have to be the one to create the lightning as you can bend it defensively to redirect energy someone might have sent your way. Ultimately, as long as you manipulate electricity in some meaningful way, it’ll count! Do note that this does not count for the standard firebending task.

What? I was late? I have no idea what you mean… it’s not like I got distracted while playing games with my brothers and almost forgot to post! What? That didn’t happen, I swear! :peek:

Summer Reminiscence brought me to another river. This one is two points for length and accomplishes the river task.

Congrats on the lucid, @Marvin . I shall log your points. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had a One Minute Vacation style LD, and as the name implies it doesn’t quite reach 2 minutes. I somehow thought “island” was a biome task in the dream, but wasn’t too sure. Well maybe “ocean” then I consoled myself, but apparently that was all wrong :joy: Doesn’t matter, just a single point today :lol:

I shall log your point, @Marvin! (The Magical Girl dream, while not your lucid, was quite amusing!)

I also had a short lucid this morning. No tasks… but I did kiss a cute girl, so there’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2022-12-01T06:00:00Z: Swim Through the Air

Objective: Fly through the air by “swimming” through it!

We’ve finally hit one of the flight tasks! This one will require you to take off from the ground… by attempting to swim through the air! How you go about doing this is up to you. Maybe get a running start before jumping. Maybe dive off of something high and level out. Maybe just start doggy paddling from the ground and see where you get! As long as you’re trying to “swim” through the air, it’ll count!

1 Like

I failed to shoe out some Unwanted Visitors but whatever, after flying around (including swimming) I also found the wanted visitor :joy: This should be 5 for first time swimming through the air and 2 points for length.

1 Like

I’ll log your points, @Marvin ! (It’s been a bit dead around here. :frowning: ) I have a single point to log for myself. Started to lucid and then woken up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it too late for me to claim a medium short no tasks, a short no task, a medium short no task, and a medium long no task for the end of this year? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not too late at all, @SplashI still haven’t posted January’s new task… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll log your points, and then should have the new task up shortly!

2023-01-02T07:00:00Z: Inedibles

Objective: Eat something not normally edible.

This should be an easy one… all you have to do is grab something you normally wouldn’t eat… like a toy… some plastic… a rock… the refrigerator… you get the idea, and take a big ol’ bite! Be sure to savor the unusual flavors that your mind cooks up… as you probably won’t want to try this one in waking life! All you have to do to claim points on this task is eat something “inedible” and report back on what the experience was like. So go find something to eat!!

Sorry for this being a day late… I was occupied yesterday and not able to post an update. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That sounds like a really fun task! Now I kinda want to try that. Hmm, what shall I have for myself. The choices are virtually endless :hmmm:

1 Like

One medium lucid, no tasks. Sadly… no tasks… I ate everything just about except something inedible… well… mostly sweets (and some drinks…) but no tasks. :stuck_out_tongue:

I call them “dream goals/objectives” and I have plenty ! :smiley:

I recently laid my hand back on a full notebook dedicated to them ! :smiley:

I will then edit this post very soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit : oh maybe I read too fast and mistook this topic with my own lucid dream goals, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Been a while… just a short lucid for me. No tasks.