Long-Term Lucid Tasklist!

And another LD for me! This one was a medium-short one… and though it might look more like a DILD, it felt like a WILD because I went from being aware while awake to being aware while asleep… just that I wasn’t aware during the transition between the two. :stuck_out_tongue:

For reference, the task board can be found here.

1 Like

Got an important Medium long MILD this morning :heart::heart:
but still no pizza aaahaha

For reference, The task board can be found here.

2 Likes

Congratulations, @Splash! That was a wonderful read. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve updated your counts on the task board.

1 Like

I had a Medium-Long LD myself this morning. I didn’t do much in it, sadly. Got plot-sidetracked pretty quickly. Also, while it seemed very long (almost worthy of the Long length) it is very blurry in retrospect. I forgot a lot after waking up.

At Last I had some pizza :mrgreen:
Length wise I only count the last section as proper lucidity and that was maybe one minute, two at most. So that makes it 6 points in total for that night.

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Congrats, @Marvin! Glad you finally got your slice! :pizza: Interesting toppings, but it sounds like you enjoyed it. I’ll update the task board with your points and your checkmark! :grinning:

2021-04-09T05:00:00Z: Go Skydiving!

Objective: Fall from the sky to the ground by a great distance.

Time for something a little “dangerous”. :stuck_out_tongue: For this task, you’ll need to get way up in the sky somehow – either by flying, climbing, teleporting, or even jumping really high – and then fall back to the ground! The only stipulation is that you must be in free-fall for most of the time, though whether or not you choose to stop your descent at the last moment or go splat is up to you. (I choose to go splat. :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

I had a very short one yesterday, starting with The Mexican Toilet Incident. Only one point for the entire night. But still a nice dream, although greatness was cut off prematurely due to my return to WL.

There are a lot of really interesting tasks available now. I hope I can put some of them into my dreams in the future. At the moment I am a little focused on my own goals though.

1 Like

Ahhh I’ve been so busy so I’ve been a bit absent on the forum but I read your pizza dream @Marvin and that’s so awesome!!!
Congratulations! :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

I’m going to get my pizza too, eventually :nuu:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your short lucid, @Marvin. That transition sequence sounded really cool! I’ll have to remember the falling backwards trick and give it a shot… might be fun to try out!

Also… slides a slice over to @Splash :pizza:

I also had a short lucid this morning. Almost forgot it… sadly, I think I may have forgotten lucids in a similar manner earlier this week… I might need to move my WBTB around or something. Not sure.

Anywho, I’ve updated the task board!

For reference, the task board can be found here

2 Likes

I’ve been so busy in WL lately (but glad it has been because of nice weather and spring go time at work) and as such I’ve fallen off of some of my best dream practices, but I did have some clear recall and a short LD this morning.

I’ve been enjoying all the ideas the tasks give me, even if I have other dream priorities right now!

1 Like

I kinda know the feeling, @Splash… things kinda got to me a bit and I had no recall for, like, five days. :stuck_out_tongue: Hard to do WBTB proper and stuff… But congratulations on your short LD! I’ll update the task board accordingly. :smile:

1 Like

2021-04-23T05:00:00Z: Asteroid

Objective: Go to SPACE and land on an asteroid.

For this task, you will need to find yourself in the zero-gravity of space somehow and land on an asteroid. Once you do, well… it might be a bit small so you’ll probably finish exploring the thing pretty quick… maybe you could try drilling into it, destroying it, or maybe jumping between many asteroids in a field of them. As long as you touch down on one you’ll meet the requirements.

I had a couple lucid dreams this morning. The longest lasted about three or four minutes so a medium-short LD for me.

1 Like

I’m back again, with another lucid dream. I almost did my personal goal this morning. No points other than the ones for the medium-short length.

1 Like

Had a really long, unplanned LD this morning. Possibly illness induced WBTB from getting the second COVID vaccine :lol: :crying: ???
My coworker who also got her second vaccine yesterday told me that she had “interesting and vivid dreams.” I guess that’s possible (more clear recall) from having disturbed sleep?

2 Likes

Congratulations on your really long lucid, @Splash… I hope Carol and STEVE are just worried about you. I’ll update your column on the task board.

1 Like

Had a super short LD between alarms this morning. I almost didn’t bother posting it, but dang it, I like collecting points :lol:

1 Like

Sorry I’m late to respond here… but I’ll go ahead and log your points, @Splash. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2021-05-07T05:00:00Z: Lavabending

Objective: Do a little Lavabending.

The RNG was nice for this one and we got a follow-up element! For this task, all you have to do is a bit of Lavabending. Turn solid earth into lava or vice versa, throw around molten globules of land, or do anything else you can think of that involves fiery rock!

1 Like