Lucid Buddy

I’ve been considering this for a while but…ah, whatever, count me in
I just want to say that sometimes I’m not that social and talkative and that english isn’t my first language so you’ll have to bear with that :razz:

been trying to lucid dream for 6 months
LDs so far: I lost count at 20-something…could be up to 40 by now…?
frequency…I’d say at least 1/week, but august had been really dry month for me…I have had only 1 proper LD D: (plus a couple of really short ones…)

Hmm well I’m not too sure about this choice but I guess it’ll work - binaryb0n3 and lifeDreamer? You both seem to be starting out but there is a huge difference in the time trying to become lucid :bored: . Let me know what you think :wink:

On the other hand I think GHOSTIE11 and shinju would do good. And shinju - don’t worry :smile: You might even learn some English this way and I don’t think you have to be very social to talk via internet :razz:

I hope everybody else is on the list - quite some responses so it’s hard to keep up :smile: If you’re not on the list just let me know :wink:

I don’t know how long lifeDreamer has been trying but as it seems there is no huge difference in our frequency :smile:

So lifeDreamer i’m here PM me or anything, if you’re fine with the choice :wink:

Yeah i think this is no bad opportunity to improve your english :smile:

PS: Nice work hoax you really started something with this :smile:

hey i know its a bit late and all but i could i sign up for this, it sounds interesting hehe.

been trying for about 1 month now
number of LD’s : 3
frequency: im not really sure, its kind of unpredictable haha but i’d say at least once week or once in 2 weeks

so who’s gonna be my partner? hehe

Hi! I think this is a nice idea hoax! I really like it :smile:

been trying LD something more than 1 year
about 10 LDs (I count also short ones…)
frecuency: 1 per month (I think its more luck than result of my effort)

Hey guys what’s up :smile:
Are you felling more free to talk about LDing now that you have people to talk with?I just started with Don Anonymus,I’ll bet we’ll have some interesting dreams to share :content:

Hey. I hope everything is working out fine :smile:

The next couple should be amitruz and Farsee - Similar frequency and well… You’re the only ones left :razz: Hope it’s ok :smile:

Im fine to have shinju as lucid buddy, Ill send her a PM soon :grin:

heheh, okey, Ill PM you amitruz, if you dont have nothing against :tongue: :content:

Hey, for some reason, I wasn’t getting emails to watch this topic, so I just saw that I should now contact Prashe64. Cool, hope it works out for even a little while.

:lucid:

Ok guys… I added you all to the list… I hope everyone made contact with their buddies otherwise tell me and maybe we’ll find another way :smile:

Good luck with lucid dreaming :smile:

This sounds like a great idea.

1. A few years, but only seriously for about three months
  2. 2
  3. Roughly 0

Oh well, why not. I’m fairly new to lucide dreaming. I’ve only just got my first real LD and I’m currently trying different techniques.

Ok… The next really not obvious pair is - drum roll… brb123 and Andreyasn :smile:
Let me know if you’re ok with the choice :wink:

I’ve been trying in the past couple years but it is difficult to actually put time aside to try and lucid dream when I do other stuff as well. I’m in :smile:

I already had a dream about you sending me this PM :colgate:
unfortunately I don’t remember a word, but I think there was also some url included… but then I got to forum IWL and no message for me :neutral:

I’d be interested in this. Seems like everyone I know in my family/my group of friends is interested by the idea of LD’ing, but I can’t really have a discussion with them about it because none of them have really had any LD’s…

Anyway.

Time spent LD’ing: the better part of two years, but I’ve just gotten serious in the last two months.
Number of LD’s: about a dozen, although only two of them have lasted any sort of appreciable time.
Frequency of LD’s: it was about once a week, but for the past four or five days it’s been once or twice per night.

That’s fine with me. Thanks hoax.

I would like to join in on this.
LDing 2 years
100+ LDs
roughly 1 or two a week

Fine by be. :smile: