Lucid Buddy

I liked that idea :smile:

*LDing for 2 months
*5 LD’s so far
*Every 15-20 days

Did you do an RC? :tongue: I admit Im a little bit lazy :tongue: but Ill send it as soon as I can :smile:

Ok the next pair is Yves and OceanicTempus! :woo:

Valentine I hope I’ll find you a valentine soon :smile:

People help ! My Lucid Buddy (HappyDreamer) hasn’t visited this forum in 5 days or even more ! What shall I do ? :cry:

I don’t have any lucid buddy yet, so you can be my lucid buddy ^^

as life dreamer isn’t as activ as i am, i need another one too^^
sorry LifeDreamer, but you can still write me if you need a lucid Buddy :smile:

Okay… I have nothing against that. But what will I tell HappyDreamer when he comes back ? “Hey, you weren’t active so I had to choose another Lucid buddy ! Sorry man !”
How does that sound ? :bored:

Please :help: !

OK I thereby officially make Don Anonymus, Valentine and binaryb0n3 a some sort of triple lucid buddies :razz: Get MSN or some other IM and create group chats or something to make it work… Be creative, it might be fun :smile:

Hope it works out :wink:

Okay… but what shall I tell HappyDreamer about this ? :confused:

omg triple lucid buddies…

you guys can find my MSN adress on my profile.

you can tell happy dreamer the same i wil ltell LifeDreamer, he can still write me and ill still speak to him if he wants to, but well doesn’t look liek that too much, and HappyDreamer and lifeDreamer can be lucid buddies^^ seems like they would get along very well^^

My lucid buddy still has to get the hang of having a lucid buddy :razz:
Had to find out through the forum that he had an LD before he told me the next day! Giving you a hard time idanl09 :grin:

I figured I can’t have a lucid buddy since i’m still on a critical adventure and I have too much school.

HappyDreamer hasn’t logged in in a week. So… I’ll write him about you :smile:

That would be cool thanks. :smile:

seems a fun idea, ill participate.
about 2½ years into lucid dreaming yet
80+ LDs so far
about 1 LD / week

Ooh! Ooh! Can I be MimmoO’s dream buddy? :happy: If you don’t mind a girl as your dream buddy that is… Or do I have to be paired up with a girl? If I do this it means getting up a half hour earlier to work on my DJ… and finding more nap times during the day. WILD may be in my future soon… Oh well. (Btw, that means getting up at 3:30 instead of 4 and going to bed at 9:30. :tongue: ) As much as I lurk and talk on the forums and IRC I need some LD accountability to keep me going with the actual dreams.

years of LDing: some periods of interest when I was younger, and have been trying on and off since I’ve joined the forums.

number of LDs: 20-30, maybe a few more.

frequency: pretty random and maybe one every two or three weeks if I’m not keeping a DJ (been noticing a few more lucid moments though, had one the other night but kinda passed it off as not exciting at the moment), but more common to maybe a few times every two weeks or so if I’m keeping up on my DJ and techs. Not keeping my DJ as of now but I will have to start tomorrow morning… :tongue:

i had no problem with that, so if you want :razz:
just send me a PM :content:

Okay, sounds fun! Of course we can always PM on the forums, but you could always come back on IRC on occasion. :tongue: I hope to start my DJ back up tomorrow morning… I don’t think I’ll get to. I have too much going on tonight, and I have only two hours until I would be going to bed to reset my sleep schedule. Bleh… Anyway, looking forward to it. Maybe I can get a few hours of sleep tomorrow afternoon.

… That probably should have been a PM. Oh well. I have to go do things now. :help:

It’s been a week or so since I spoke with my lucid buddy :sad: