Lucid challenge # 20 - Task 5: Message in a bottle

I did it I did it I did it!!! :hyper:
Amazing experience- I met and spoke with the one who is my SG, revisited a dreamscape, and it was awesome! :boogie:
I’ll go put it in my DJ, might take a while, it was long! (and there was a ND)

Total points!

Amaryllis: 190 +50 (3 LD’s) +15 (OOBE)= 255
Shadow dreamer: 160 +30 (task) +10(bonus) +10 (bonus2) +40 (2 LD’s)= 250
Legendary dreamer: 140 +40 (2 LD’s) =180
Q: 120
Rkr7: 75 +10(task) +10 (bonus1) +10 (bonus 2)=105
Cauli: 75 +10 (task) +20 (2 OOBE’s)=105
Alissa: 75
Lidybug: +10(task) + 30 (LD)= 40
Download: 30

TASK 4 - Hawaii Party!

And for now, relax! This evening there is a hawaii party at my place… :grin: And you guys are all invited! Come over and have a drink. :content: To celebrate this party, you can earn more extra points!

You remember the task but you don’t find the party: +10
You have found a party but it’s the wrong one: +15
You have found the hawaii party but nobody is there: +20
You have found the hawaii party and you see another LD4all member, who joined the party too: +30

+5 points extra if you see a LD4all member who have joined this challenge.(alsof if he/she is the same one for completing the task)
+10 points if you have a conversation with him/her. (+5 if you could only ask 1 thing)

Bonus: +10 if you did the task before Tuesday, 1 Sep, at 18.00 GMT.
Bonus 2: +10 if you find a coconut. :tongue:

LD: +30 (and +10 for the next ones in the same period, if you were awake in between)
OOBE: +15 (and +5 for the next ones)

Good luck everyone! :grin:

Shared dreaming or just a DC representation?

So I lost 20? :tongue:

LOL, i was staring at your score and counted twice because I thought you would be closer to me. I noticed something was wrong, but I couldn’t see what it was :rofl: apparently my calculation skills are as bad as Drya’s :tongue:

*Amaryllis puts the lime in the coconut and drinks them both up

Sounds like fun, I have to do this one!
:grin:
I WILL do this one!

I’d prefer coconut milk only. :tongue:

My score should be 240.
Edit: But wait…

I had 2 LDs… :confused: The first one only lasted about a minute, but it was still there… Would that make it 250?
Too tired, I’m going to sleep…

Hahaaaa I’m so sorry!
I was in a hurry yesterday becauseI didn’t have much time, the hawaii party rememeber… :shy:
II’ll correct it now! :content:

Edit: It was a typo. 2 instead of 1. :smile:

For both you’ll get your points, so you pick. :smile:

Well, I had an LD, but I transported my home to the moon.

And then walked on it.
It was cold, and I’m sorry, but I didn’t even THINK to go to your party.

Thanks!
Wow, I’m only 5 points behind Amaryllis! :eek:

Didn’t even LD last night, so no coconuts for me yet. :sad:

I had a short LD this morning. It was a lucid nightmare, so I could not do the task. Lasted a fair amount of time but I chose to wake myself up, simply because I did not want to force control.

(Yay I got wings party party party)

Download! you did this month’s French Quest! :happy: ( it’s travel to the moon)

I don’t know how your french is but you might consider posting your dream there :smile:

also: wooooo Hawaii party! :happy:

I didn’t even notice I had mine until I saw that! :lol: Party!!!

The French have different quests? :eh:

Amen! Maybe I’ll see you there! :tongue:

Yup, the french do their own Quests.

actually I don’t want to have a Task LD tonight since I have to get up awfully early so I won’t have time to write it down :tongue:

Most confusing dream of my life.

[spoiler]Okay. So I’m asleep and having an ND. Nothing odd.

But then my ND self falls asleep, and has an LD. Where he/I remember task 3 and try to complete it. (But do not succeed.) He/I then wakes up back into the ND.[/spoiler]

:confused:

I had a ND, and I saw Drya in it! (this fragment repeated 2 or 3 times, do I get more points? :tongue: not competitive )
She was with another lady who I didn’t recognize. I don’t have much time to type it up, so that’s all you get from me for now :tongue:

Oh, don’t worry rkr7, that also happened to me a few times! Sometimes I keep falling asleep during a ND and then I have a LD inside the ND, because then I know I fell asleep. Funny thing is I keep bouncing back to the ND and then I really believe that it’s waking life and reality although really strange things can happen at times and I don’t notice them :tongue:

But I think the LD counts as a real LD :smile:

Ones I had jetlag and I was so tired I kept falling asleep in each dream, so I was asleep in 3 layers, finally I got lucid but then I wanted to wake up but I couldn’t… I had to wake up in each layer before I was finally really awake. Confusing! (Think I slept for 20 hours :sleep: )

*olala, Amaryllis, aussi veut faire un voyage vers la lune!

Is there a Spanish forum as well?? Because I could use some practice :grin:

LOL! :grin: Well you have your extra points already, without task points. :tongue: +5 and also +10 if we had a conversation. :cool:

I had 2 LDs last night. In one i rememberd the task. sort of… It was like: I should do the task! … What was the task again? :tongue: Don’t know if that counts as really remembering…