Lucid challenge no.16

I’ll join.

Then now we can start :boogie: as soon as the TM posts task 1 the signup closes (unless he only wants 10 contestans)

celebatory music plays in the backround as marching bands walk down the isle playing Oh Canada. you are about to get married when you notice your partner is an alien and dinosaurs rain down from above, you realize this isnt right you slowly do an RC and go lucid. the challenge has begun.

well im ready for the first task of LC challenge no. 16! the first task will be posted in 2 minutes after a short announcment.

I will PM everybody in the challenge about its beggining and you may begin tonight good luck.

now the first challenge is

Animation

this is a task type A

i have always wanted to do this in an Ld but have never had the chance, i also thought that if you know anything can happen in cartoons it might be easier to do stuff.

any way here are the task points:
Make a single object or person become animated-5 points
Make yourself animated-10 points
Make everything around you animated(except yourself)-15
Make the who world animated-20 points

bonus- step into a animated show-25 points

by animated i just mean like a animated show so you be drawn, its hard to explain if you have any questions ask me.here are the lucid points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

also ghostie how many challenges are there in a single lucid challenge.

and finnaly the next task will be assigned whenever i feel like it :puh: though it will be in a couple of days

Good luck

Daniel, I recommend you to post next task on tuesday and I used 8 tasks, just dont keep the challenge over 20 days ok? :handshake:

And I hope you dont use as many :puh: as I did as TM and dont copy me, k.

This is gonna be fun, always wanted to make a dream animated :tongue:

Nice, good luck everyone!

you’re gonna need it!! jk lol i’m not cocky like that. i just got lucky last time.

and i was very very lucky to have come second, befor that i had never had a single LD

anyway good luck everybody, may the best person win

haha nice :smile:

Todays dream, about 30 seconds LD :tongue:

awesomeness.

i was walking down a corridor when i boulder came towards me.,
i thought that this is not indiana jones and so i did an RC
i became lucid and remained lucid for the rest of my dream.
i went home and looked at the sofa, ‘well its very boring’ ithought and so i pointed at it and said ‘animate’ it started spitting out blue fluff and then flashed five different colours simultaneously, it looked like elma the ‘sofa’ i thought that would do for animated but it wasan’t enough for me.

i turned the tv on and stepped into it (what the hell if it works on the tv itself) and ended up in the itchy and scratchy show ( as seen on the simpsons) then i got chased about by itchy and then as he went to nail my eye to a box i woke up

Wow, you guys are good :ok: , I could barely remember anything from last nights dream :uh: , hopefully tonight will be better :happy:

i have 2 things to ask/say.

1. couler code you dreams, put the times whn you were lucid in red, the times you it was an ND in blue and any other thoughts you had about the dream in green, this makes it easier to keep track of how long you were lucid.

2. i will not post somebodys score if they have 0 points

ebil shrimp-60 :happy:
GHOSTIE!!-30

uhh, usualy you post the scores when you put the next quest up… thats how i didit

:wave: Daniel, 2 days has passed now, its time for Task 2 (you may choose another color :tongue: )

time for the next and possibly most random task ever

now the first challenge is

[center]Curfuffels[/center]

this is a task type B

Some of you may have seen me mention curfuffels before, you may be wondering what they are well that is your next challenge

any way here are the task points:
find out what a curfuffel was and forget it-5 points
find out what it was and remember-10 points
Invent the cufuffel-20 points

bonus- the closer your curfuffel is to what my school takes it to mean, the more bonus points you get -5, 10,15,20 or 25 points

curfuffel was invented when my friend made up the word and liked the sound of it, we used it to mean just about anything, from saying someone was curffulely to saying close the cerfuffel, after a while it took on a meaning in our schools language, i will not tell you what that meaning is, your challenge this time is to find out what it means the fun part is that it can be anything since we used it origonaly as anything.

note: please inform me if i have mispelled curfuffel :tongue:

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

the next challenge will be posted either thursday or friday, depending on whether i have the time or not and how lazy im feelin,im not commited…

Good luck

Good luck

i managed to get lucid, but not get the task: [spoiler]i was in the bathroom, about to brush my teeth for the morning, thinking about the previous night’s dream and kicking myself for not reality checking at a really big dream sign. i did an rc, not expecting anything, just for kicks. i had six fingers! i looked in the mirror and my eyes were unusually far apart on my face. i decided to mess with my appearance in the mirror, so i willed my eyes to go even wider apart. i kept making them go wider and wider until my head was in a strange “T” shape with my eyes off to the sides. i noticed that the light in the bathroom was coming from the wall clock, it was vividly illuminated. there were no other lights in the room. i looked at the spot on the wall where the lights usually are, the walls were a really strange texture, like layered three dimensional bumps. i can’t describe it but it was crazy. i turned around to walk out of the bathroom but i woke up because i blinked and couldn’t get my eyes back open.[/spoiler]

kerfuffle
Noun
informal a noisy and disorderly incident [Scots curfuffle, carfuffle]

thith everyone knows what a kerfuffle is im talking about a curffufel, theyre Entierly different

We’ll see what my subconscious has to say about that tonight :cool_raz:

:sigh: I logged out right before task 2 was posted :wallhit: but I didnt do the task anyway :razz: