Lucid Cola Topic

At first, it’s not a thing that you can buy in shops. It is a cool tip to get greatly lucid in dream. I’ve discovered it accidentaly tommorow. I got a dream like that:

While i was drinking it, i was gaining more and more lucidicy. When i finished drinking it, i was 100% lucid.

[commercial]
I dont know that it would work olny on me, but i think i discovered a great way to get more lucid. Everyone can summon/buy it in LDs. After drinking Lucid Cola you are getting much more lucidicy than by “Increase lucidicy” command.

[size=67]Lucid cola contains 15mg of pure lucidicy. Lucid-cola company does not takes responsibility of side effect, altrough it seems not to cause any.[/size]
[/commercial]

So, my point was that works greatly, and seems to be also findable in NDs, which makes Lucid Cola even more useful. Could anyone try it out in LD, and post results here ?

There isn’t any reason why this shouldn’t work the only potential problem I see is a failure to remember to get the cola if you’re very low level lucid.

I will try it tonight and let you know the results.

I’ll try, but Cola makes me need to pee a lot. :sad:

I like the picture. Did you make it yourself?
It sounds like a good way to increase lucidity. However i find the idea of some RPG style potion slightly more intreaguing. But I like coke.

Ok. I got lucid and this was the first thing I tried.I didn’t summon a drink vending machine, but put my hand in my pcoket and pulled out a 0,5l bottle of coca-cola. I drank it and was pleasantly surprised, cause it tasted EXACTLY like Coca does. probably because I drank some yesterday.

I cannot say it gave me more lucidity or anything. Cause my dream kept blacking out all the time. :bored:

I tried this and it had excellent results, at the start I was mid-level lucidity and by the end I was extremly-high. It probably didn’t hurt that I knew it would work but I like it as a lucidity increasing method.

This sounds as an exellent idea ! :content:

Ill try to try it out if i get lucid anytime soon :meh:

:cool_laugh: :happy: :content: :smile: :wink: :tongue: :grin:

[mod] I understand you’re glad your Lucid-Cola technique works, but please refrain posting just smileys. :wink: Basilus [/mod]

Images counts on ? :tongue:

[mod] Edit 2: Lol DeadDuck! May count. :grin: Basilus [/mod]

i have to try this. I like how it made you lucid when you didn’t realize you were dreaming at first! :cool_laugh:

love the pic too. Must have :grin:

Gonna try it tonight :smile:

So it’s like the lucid pill in liquid form? nice! I never liked taking pills.

However, I also don’t like drinking cola, so I’ll stick with the lucid potion. It comes in a small pretty bottle that is conveniently pocket sized!

Really cool graphic, though!

Lucid Cola light/zero.
for those of you who want to take care of your health.

No thanks I like lucid pepsi bether :grin:

(ok…I’m not that good at photoshop)

There we have LD4alls mods xD

The meanest on the web :wink:

And when i finally can stop thinking about sugar, in a DREAM id rather take the heavy varient.

Lets all realise, pepsi max taste like ■■■■ and its way better to drink tea wihtout sugar to get something sugar free !

Funny… I had a LD and I drank that very cola (after reading this topic) I felt with each drank I took my lucidity increased!

You should make Cherry Lucid Cola. The regular tastes horrible :razz: Ill try it out tonight if I get a LD

You mean Ducky actually makes the regular version?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Why not have a a DC drug dealer sell you instant LD pills : please note that these pill do have slight side effects such as hightened imagination and in extream cases power of flight (insert other problematic power/ wish you may have) :smile:

i think this is a great idea, also i can’t say that ive eaten or drunk anything in a dream, i have tasted metal from a grenade pin i pulled out with my teeth but thats all.

I’m sorry to drag this back up, but I had a lucid dream last night, and after about 10 minutes of yelling to myself “I’M DREAMING I’M DREAMING STAY IN THE DREAM I’M DREAMING”, I thought, oh wait, I’ll try some lucid cola. It appeared in my hand, I remember popping the top, and it looked like coke. The can was exactly like the can in the first post of the topic. After drinking it all, I didn’t feel any different, but I didn’t feel the urge to yell out that I was dreaming. Of course, 10 minutes later, I was back into a ND, but whatever :razz:

Oh yeah. I tried it the other day. I was already very lucid, and there was soda around wich reminded me of the lucid coke. I conjured a can, didn’t really look at it much, I knew what it was, and drank. Just to see if there was any effect. It tasted a little strange. The sweetness was bit off. I figured i got the light version. The effect was minimal, I guess i was already lucid enough.