Lucid concerns

I though that it might be a good idea to have a sticky topic that addressed all Lucid fears or concerns. For example, “Is Lucid dreaming dangerous” “Is Lucid dreaming a sin” and any other concerns that come up. I would put it in the Lucid Intro section.

What do people think. Good idea, bad idea? Any alternative suggestions. It’s just that I though addressing Lucid concerns in a topic means that new people who are concerned will be able to easly read a topic to do with concerns, instead of having the same questions asked again and again to the forum.

I agree, there seems to be lots of threads about different concerns about lucidity it would be nice to know where one was that had them all in it, & if it does get made how about adding the links of the other concern threads that exist?

You see,i dont know if stickies would solve the problem of repeating questions.Pasquale put a lot of effort to keep it as little as possibile-intro,faq,guidelines…etc.
And we still are getting some topics coming back again.
There are two reasons for that- one is that its just a nature of the forum and when new members come in they usually dont browse through tones of messages to check if it was mentioned somwhere(and im not suprised-theres heaps of threads)
Second reason is their careless when posting,without taking a little time to get familiar with intro or faq…and stickies included.I dont know if more sticky topics will help in this matter(tho its not against stickies themselves)
take care:)

I agree, and it must irratate pasquale. But, I am myself, a guilty person.

I do know that topics like “Is lucid a sin” go on for ages about ethics. I usualy avoid this topics, because I want to concentrate on LD more.