lucid transformations clan

HAHA well I am happy as long as I transform into something (maybe a bigger ME!) :grin:

TRJR Wrote:
If we start assigning things, i think that can only lead to bickering.

I understand. In fact, that’s a really good point. I just thought it might be better. Although, I do think that we need to establish some kind of structure to it. Badgerlord said something to the effect that we could have like an ocean week. I think that’s a really good idea, although I think I should comment that a week might not be enough time for everyone to accomplish what they need to do. In fact, I’ve never really even attempted anything of this sort in a dream, so I’m not too sure how it will work out with me.

TRJR Wrote:
i think first we shhould concentrate on getting LDs, and mastering our transformations.

for example, we should start to give ways TO transform and try them all out to see which is the easiest for everyone. ALso, if we wanted to have some fun and learn a little something about Lucid psychology, we could find which method works best for most people, and perhaps (although i don’t condone the use of them) link them to certain personality types.

Very good point! I think that we should first let everyone get used it in order to make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as practice and experience.
This is going to be a lot of fun, I can’t wait to get into another LD so that I can try this. I should bring up the fact that I have LDs fairly frequently, (3-4 a month on average), but many times I don’t have time to accomplish what I want to do. So does anyone have any suggestions for prolonging dreams?

try spinning or summon a lucid pill

I’ve tried spinning, it usually works for a little while, but then the effects wear off. I’ll try the lucid pill thing, that just might work.

So anyway, when are we planning on starting this? If there’s nobody else who wants to do it, should we just continue with eight people?

another thought: about the week thing.

again, i think first focus should be on getting lucid. say, give members a week of practice time to incubate, and then have a week of free transform.

This motive, i admit, is selfish. I never get LDs and haven’t sincerely tried in about a month. However, this seems like it should be motivation enough. Even still, most members we have atm don’t get lds every week.

alternate: perhaps we could instead of having theme weeks, theme months?

althernate 2: theme moons? they could coincide with the ld4all quest, however, those sometimes involve transformations.

:peek: pardon me for intruding. But wouldn’t it be a good idea to practice LDing and free transforming while waiting for the final 2 people? You could all post how you are doing while waiting :smile:

good ide, lets do that, i personally have not had any lds. to tell the the truth, i am still working on dream recall. :help:

I Had a LD last night, but i didn’t remember the clan :toilet:

And BadgerLord, do you have a DJ and if yes how many entries.

no, not yet, i am saving it for lucid dreams :sigh:

Okay badger, so where do we go from here? What’s the next step?

well, lets try to help people have lds, then once everyone can transform we could have theme months.
like each month will have the same theme every year, but each time we have to choose 5 different things that we havnt already tried, or if we have tried but not succeeded then we can try again next time.
who likes this idea? :happy:

Or maybe we could just sort of go with the flow? I don’t know. Maybe it’s too early to set a really big plan. You have a point though, we should make sure that everyone can change in a dream. I’ve personally never done it, but I’ve never exactly put on my priority list either.

I think everyone should say whether or not they have ever managed to change themselves in a dream in some way. Let me state for the record that I have never done it.

I have transformed into a bigger me and Nosferatu Zodd from the manga Berserk, it was owning :cool:, and guys please do not transform into plants or so :tongue:

plants would be ok, theres nothing wrong with that,
personally, i think it would be neat to to be a mighty oak :happy:

Hey, I would like to join. I have only had 3 LD’s and they were quite a while ago, but I’m getting back into it and I think that this could be just the thing I need to get really motivated. Also, I’ve always wanted to transform into things in my dreams, so… count me in.

For the record, I’ve never transformed into anything else in my dreams.

Welcome Alaszun :content:, To Badger: Well we could try becoming humans with wings caus its kinda booring just flying without any :tongue:

that is a good idea :smile:

and welcome alaszun

Badger, have u thought of giving everyone tasks like transforming into something easy at the beginning, I think it’s good if we all start at something thats similar to the human body caus it might be hard for some people to transform into bigger/smaller beings than themselves :tongue:
but recently I havn’t had any LD’s :sad: