lucid transformations clan

yes, but first we should focus on having lds.

ill join :yes:

WELCOME :grin:

hey Badger do u live in wisconsin? :seer:

i agree with DreamWalker_5 it would be fun to grow wings :tongue:

no, why do you ask?

their mascot is a badger :content:

cool, oh well, TX is probably better though. :grin:

Guys, I havn’t heard from any of u, how is it going? :smile:

I haven’t been able to induce lucidity yet, and my mind’s been elsewhere so I haven’t been trying as hard either.

Pretty much the same here, but I will try this week :grin:

im not getting ANY LD’s

hopefully I’ll get one this weekend

Where is everyone :confused: :look:

hey, sorry i havnt been here in a while, my laptop got taken away and ive had a lot of home work. so hows everyones spring break been?

by the way, i was trying to think of away to figure out which animals i wanted and thought i might take a quiz to see which ones i am most like in my personality.
on two different sites i got badger and dog.
here are two sites i liked.

gotoquiz.com/which_animal_are_you_most_like

quizilla.com/users/EmrysWolf … r%20Animal%2 0Personality%3F/

where is everybody??? :help: :help:

HEEY again guys, I havn’t been on caus my net was down for like 2-3 weeks, but now I am back :grin:
Have u guys managed to have any LD yet?

nope, no lds. i have never had one that i know of. :cry:

When I begin to LD more, could I join?

And when you transform, does your dream structure feel different than your human form, like a tailfin only feeling like one and not two legs(if that part is supposed to feel like a leg)? I don’t know when I’ll get an answer if I don’t ask…:help:

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while, I’ve been pretty busy with physics and calculus and everything lately, and I just haven’t had a whole lot of time to come on here.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think that I need more experience before I start doing things with animals and everything. I mean, thats REALLY advanced LDing, and I just feel like I need more time in the LD’s that I have to practice.
I’ve made tremendous improvement in the past two years, but it’s a slow process with me, and I just feel like there’s a lot that I can still improve upon. It takes a while for me to learn how to manipulate dreams, and I don’t think I’ll be experimenting with animals for quite a while. Plus when I do gain a lot more control over the dreams, there are other things I should do that I feel are more important. I’m sorry. You can still count me in on this group, but I’m just telling you that I probably won’t get into this for a while.

Aren’t you just supposed to believe it will happen, and not HOPE it will happen?people say morphing is easy too…not advanced…i hope it will be easy for me…