Lucidity Challenge 13

nice 1 ^^

Sorry for being unclear, dream 2 had an LD-part that lasted about 1 minute, next time Ill post the LD-time :wink:

Did it again! (The first goal, I mean.)

Right, the scores so far:

1. Magnus - 0 (scum :tongue:)
  2. Ysim - 30
  3. Wolf - 90 (30 clothing remembered, 30 lucid.) No bonus, you were late :tongue:
  4. relV - 125
  5. ian1 - 0
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 110
  9. Kirbzy - 50
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 30
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 80 (+10 lucid.)

Wolf – You forgot to mention how long you were lucid for too!

From now on, if you dont attach the length your LD lasted, i will automatically assume is was less than 10 seconds. And will not change it :tongue:

There we go, motivation. Now dont forget :tongue:

lol It was about 30 seconds each time.

no phone dreams. Nice dream though :grin: I now realize that I can also blame you for it BlueAndWhite with your * in a certain post :tongue:

dreameh: [community.ld4all.com/t/qs-quest-viii/25992/128)

Can we dial a number instead, if we can’t get it to ring?

I had a LD , forgot about the phone though, then I have a FA when a phone wakes me up. I answer and go back to sleep to really wake up. Can’t remember who, if there was any voice on the other end.

Todays dream was just a warming for the real phoneconversation. So I put an RC-reminder in my RL-cellphone :tongue:

2. Ysim - 30
  3. Wolf - 90
  4. relV - 145 (20 lucid points.)
  5. ian1 - 0
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 110
  9. Kirbzy - 50
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 30
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 80

relV – you didnt post whther your LD was over 10 seconds, so im automatically assuming its under. And wont change it :ebil:
So next time tell me? This is my last reminder :tongue:
/me tuts.

ian1 – yes ofcourse you can. ^^
And the same points apply.

Have you read my dreams? I realised I dreamed but failed to trigger LD once, and got one LD-part that was for one second. Dont forget to read my dreams :razz:

Now please read it and judge after, dont forget to use the link.

2. Ysim - 30
  3. Wolf - 90
  4. relV - 145
  5. ian1 - 0
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 110
  9. Kirbzy - 50
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 30
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 110 (30 lucid.)

I read it GHOSTIE, but i didnt see any points in it? Were you lucid then?
Oh, so lucid for under 10 seconds(20 points), and 1 realising your dreaming?(10 points)
/me adds it :wink:

Its hard to see, but now it looks correct :wink:

yes Im sorry Harriot.
Lets say that it’s over 10 seconds unless I say otherwise.

RING RING!! LD PHONE!
[LD]I WILD into my dream ( :woo: ) and end up in a room that has carpet everywhere. ceiling, walls, floor (well, ok the floor is an obvious place).
On the floor I see several phones. I pick up one that looks like my own I-phone and listen. (It didn’t ring, probably because I don’t even know my own ringtone, since it’s always on mute :tongue: )

I pick up: Hello?
oh hi! voice that sounds like my father
who are you?
oh hi! or something similar
Hi, who are you?
hello! you get the idea… The voice isn’t exactly my fathers’ now, a bit distorted.

The answers I get are one or two word answers that I even while in the dream have a hard time remembering what they actually were, they didn’t make sense anyhow. I decide to try one of the other phones. I say:

Ok let me put you on hold, I got another phonecall
OK!

I put down the first phone and pick up one of the others.
Hello?
Oh hi! same sort of reply as the first one :tongue: This one sounds like my (deceased) grandfather (father of my father).
Who are you?
he now starts to complain about something, the voice now is distorted, not really my grandfather’s voice and I’m not sure it’s him anyhow. His complain is about belief systems, and that he now has to be in purgatory because of this while it doesn’t even exist! or something along these lines
I am not sure it’s a good idea to continue anymore and I put down the phone. [/LD]

dream continues but not relevant anymore to the challenge.

oh and yes, it was longer than 10 seconds :tongue:

before this LD I had a ND where I was carrying my phone with me and had to make a phonecall but I had to do it where nobody would notice me. I was in some kind of hostage situation (I so blame WG for this one, and I am not even following it that closely!) and I had to get out of this room to call for help. So I’m walking with my phone in my pocket in search for a safe place to call.

I also WILD’ed, but it ended up with that I fell asleep and had this dream

It feels like I never gonna pick up a phone :crying:

Best dream since this challenge started.
Ill post it wholly in my DJ later today.
The relevant part:
I am in a place that was a mixture of a club, a bathing house and a plane (dont try to figure it out… :lol: ) I am lucid (over 10 seconds) and I remember the challenge (finally), a girl that seemed to be working there comes to me and says there’s a phone call waiting in the sauna. I go there and it’s a dark room with nothing and no one in it apart from the ringing pay phone. (like the ones in the streets) I pick it up and it’s a woman I know from my dreams,
you can read about it here
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 9&start=15
She says something like:
Forget about the time. Then I feel as if Im being sucked into the phone like in The Matrix.
You can read the whole dream later in my DJ if you want. Its a real nice one, and long.

Q, that’s a very interesting dream you had. What do you think about your grandfather talking to you?

Wow! They both sound like amazing dreams. I’ll tally up the scores later.

Its time for another task tonight i think isnt it…? Feel free to still do the previous challenges, you just dont get 10 bonus points ^^

hi relV, thanks :smile: well i’ve met my grandfather in dreams several times, but that was in person and he was always there, eg I didn’t “call” him to come to me (as far as I remember). So, as I said, I’m not sure I really talked to him, if that was him on the phone - since i can’t imagine him to be in ‘purgatory’ :tongue: although he was a devout Catholic. The voice was distorted and I kept my distance in this “experiment” since I only focused on remembering what I heard and trying to get the other person to say who he/she is so I could get my extra points :tongue:

your dreams are very interesting too, by the way :smile:

Alright, I didn’t have a lucid dream, but I did have a dream in which I spoke on the phone. Multiple times, in fact.

Vacation Communication

My family was going on vacation somewhere (I’m not sure exactly where. Some kind of city or something.) While there, I was able to separate from my parents and go exploring the city for extended periods of time. I just needed to have a cell phone with me at all times, so we could keep in contact. I remember talking on the phone with my parents several times.
In my exploration of the city, I found a rather interesting part of town with a tree-lined street. The street was actually more of a path, for it was too narrow for cars, and there were so many trees it gave off the illusion of being a small strip of buildings in the middle of a forest, even though if you went through an alley in between buildings, you would find a busy street on the other side. There was a party in one of the buildings, and I was allowed to join. I hung out there for a little bit and left.
Things were running smoothly when at one point, I lost my phone. I grew incredibly worried. I knew my parents were at some meeting a few miles out of town, but I didn’t know how to get there, and even if I did, I doubted I’d be able to. I continued to wander the city aimlessly, when I realized something: I could just ask to use someone’s phone.
I did just that, and quickly notified my parents of my location. We were soon reunited.