Lucidity Challenge 13

Will do scores after my dinner ^^

Go to your place of work/school
This task is really just taking advantage of the whole ‘groundhog day’ scenario in dreams. For those whom ive completely lost – the no consequences.
So what better than to go in your place of work and have abit of fun? The possibilities are endless, so it makes it hard to award task points, but ive chose a few main ones :content:

Revenge on a colleage +15
Misbehaving (eg jumping on tables :wink:) +15
Love is in the air - telling a colleage you like you like them (this doesnt apply to everyone i realise) +15
Astounding colleages with your amazing abilities! +15

…Have fun!
And try to keep the grin off your face the next day when you walk into work…:tongue:

/me runs off to eat dinner

:wallhit: I that hope you would wait one more day, I want to answer a phone :cry:

I cant wait longer, that’d be breaking the rules… :tongue:

Oh, and i will do scores tomorow… got too caught up in WG :tongue:

And… you can still do the challenges set on previous days, you just dont get the 10 bonus points. ^^

Right, the scores so far:

1. Magnus - 0 (ebil scum. I crown revenge: Game. :ebil:)
  2. Ysim - 30
  3. Wolf - 90
  4. relV - 215 (10 bonus points, 30 lucid points, 30 task points)
  5. ian1 - 25 (10 bonus points, 15 task points)
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 225 (10 bonus points, 30 lucid points, 75 task points.)
  9. Kirbzy - 50
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 30
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 110

relV - i didnt read your dream. If you met the woman later in your dreams, tell me so and ill add on your extra points.

Q - I think i gave you the right amount of task points, work out what you think you should have got and for what, so i know ive done them right … :tongue:

Thanks ^^

Good, cause then Ill go to scool, answer the teahcers phone and remember all my clothes at the same time :puh: (and of course scare the s*** of the students :ebil:)

I did
more than once actually…

75 should be good, I’m glad I managed this one. :content:
on to the next one :grin:

Should I try to do more than one task at a time?
That’ll make it totally different…
About the next challenge. I dont really have a work / school place I go to regularly…
So I can choose basically any place I make money / learn at?
I looked at your profile Q
I have to say it’s very interesting.
I figured were both pisces :content:
and I like the -only love is real- and especially the Im a pixel on the screen of life ^^
the behind the mirror is inspired by Alice?
I never saw my deceased grandparents in dreams.
If your grandfather was a devoted catholic, it kinda makes sense him mentioning being in a belief system, doesn’t it? I don’t mean to be intrusive, and please feel free to ignore these question if they are intrusive or offensive in any way.

Kava has signed up. Ive been wanting to get into this for awhile now. Im ready.

Hey, I think I should get 35 points. I do know them (+10) and I did meet them later in the dream (+15). That in addition to the 10 bonus points equals 35.

Lucid dreamers unite!
[ND]I’m overhearing a conversation at a table of classmates/coworkers (but they aren’t like IRL classmates, yet they feel like classmates or coworkers somehow). One of the women mentions lucid dreams. I am not sitting at the same table with them, but a bit to the side, on another table. But I listen to their convo. She tells about lucid dreaming.

later in the dream I talk to her, saying I have a website about lucid dreaming, and if she knows it? she says she doesn’t know it. I’m surprised to hear that, she is so into lucid dreaming and doesn’t know about LD4all.

At that point I say:“Ok this is a weird situation, I’m talking to a total stranger about LD’s so I better do a reality check now”. :rc: Since she is into LD I don’t mind doing one right in front of her - I plug my nose and explain this is a RC. Surprised that I can breathe a little through my closed nose, I say, hey this is funny, I can still breathe, you are supposed not to be able to breathe, only in a dream you can still breathe. This implies this is a dream? Surprised I do my backup RC, counting my fingers. Feeling each finger one by one, I count them. 5. Oh, this is normal. I check my nose again, I can still breathe. I explain this away by saying that I probably aren’t closing my nose right. :roll: :cry:

I then talk to her more about LD’s and want to give her the adress of LD4all but somehow I don’t manage to – I tell her that I also maintain the dutch dreaming portal, and she says:“Oh no! that’s YOU! I wanted to do that but it was already taken” And I say, yup, that’s what I do too.[/ND]

Again I failed :wolfbite: I want an LD.

I need something that guarantees an LD.

hiihi I cant believe all those RCs didn’t work for you :lol:
I had like 5 dreams I can remember last night.
3 of them were lucid but I didn’t do anything related to the challenge in them.
In one ND, there was a point in which I went with a friend of mine to where I take music lessons twice a week and for some reason, I asked my friend if she would like to have a non committing relationship with me, she looked insulted and said yes, and at that moment, one of the guys that are learning with me came inside the room (the lobby) and asked her the same thing, she said yes once again. He is the funniest guy from the class and I told him, S, “you’re really hysterical, the way you make me laugh”
Does the other lucid dreams count somehow? (2 of them were longer than 10 seconds)
Ill remember the challenge tonight…

[quote=“BlueAndWhite”]

1. Magnus - 0 (ebil scum.:sly:)
  2. Ysim - 30
  3. Wolf - 90 (10 bonus points, 30 lucid points, 15 task points.)
  4. relV - 300 (70 lucid points.)
  5. ian1 - 35 (10 bonus points, 25 task points) - Sorry :tongue:
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 225 (10 lucid points)
  9. Kirbzy - 50
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 30
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 110

Erm, Kava… you cant join half way through :tongue:

You can however do the tasks anyway, your score just wont be kept track or anything.

relV – yes, any place where youve previously worked/learned at, anything like that.

Q – you get 10 lucid points for thinking if its a dream but not getting lucid :wink:

woo :grin:
so why don’t I have 235 points now then? :tongue:

1. Magnus - 0 (ebil scum.:sly:)
  2. Ysim - 30
  3. Wolf - 90 (10 bonus points, 30 lucid points, 15 task points.)
  4. relV - 300 (70 lucid points.)
  5. ian1 - 35 (10 bonus points, 25 task points) - Sorry :tongue:
  6. Zukoca - 0
  7. altheman9993 - 0
  8. PasQuale - 235 (10 lucid points)
  9. Kirbzy - 50
    10.Lucidity_Master - 0
  10. Lleu - 30
  11. GHOSTIE11 - 110

Hehe… because im silly :tongue:

Oh oops… Ill sign up for the next challange then.

No relevant dreams for the challenge last night. :sleep:

I had an LD that was under 10 secs, but nothing about school :sad:
Will update the link later

No snow in kiruna :tongue: