Lucidity Challenge 42—Winner: Wyvern!

Short LD, woke up before any tasks were completed. Will hopefully post later today.

Had a long LD last night where I met up with a fortune teller. Several of them, actually. I was working with them to stop an evil group of people from using some time crystal to change fate in their favor.

May or may not write this out. We shall see…

May be too late, but the majority of the traveler team has voted to visit the astral plane.

ian1, that’ll count as chaining for the sake of the LC.

Lucidis, it’s not too late; if I log on and it hasn’t been decided after 48 hours, then I’ll look at the workspace and make a decision myself so that a few stragglers don’t prevent you from gaining points. I just happened to be on late today because I’ve been feeling ill. Everybody now has the chance to accompany a Traveler team member to the astral plane for points, just as with the other Team Dreams.

The scores are updated. More than half of the participants have scores points already, and exactly half have had a lucid dream!

Short LD with nothing task related

It’s been added to the scores. Congrats!

I had one long lucid dream, one medium lucid dream, and three short lucid dreams. I used telepathy to hear a friend’s thoughts and later to manipulated another friend’s thoughts. I correctly stated the date 7 days from the current date. It was April 20, so I said April 27. I attempted multiplication 12 x 17 = 194. I used psychokinesis to hurl large objects (dead trees and boulders) at some woman.

I also learned more about Umbras and Blitzerias and a town called Oakgrin. So a very good night for me.

[community.ld4all.com/t/lucidiss-dream-journal/39556/5)

^ It sounds like you had a lot going for you. I know that typing five lucid dreams must be a pain; I start getting impatient even if I only have to type two or three lucid dreams from one night. Keep it up!

The scores are updated.

Is it too late to sign up? i’d like to. but Lumessence won’t be signing up this time.

^ You most certainly can sign up! I just need you to give me the same information in a sign-up post as everybody else has, and you’re set.

Loah - 10m - action - simply walk into mordor!

Wooo! Finally! cracks knuckles Did some date math. :content: I’m in this! :happy:

Lucid Fragment ~ Short Lucid Dream
John Henry’s Paxel ~ Long Lucid Dream ~ Task 1 Part I LUCID CHAIN EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 1
Medium LDs: ~ none ~
Long LDs: 1
Chains: 1

Task 1:-E Did some date math.
[/spoiler]

K im joining

drd - 2 min - action - have a real conversation with my sc

I’ve added the two new sign-ups and updated the scores. Best of luck to everybody!

Finally got some decent sleep last night, with a very vivid ND where I asked myself if I was dreaming and started performing an RC but got distracted midway :T

^ Hey, it’s progress! It also moves you out of last place and into 10th. :tongue:

A medium LD last night where I used some substances in the dream along with ian1 from the Traveler team and another friend and it brought us to the Astral Plane. Some trippy looking place with shadow people. :razz:

^ I’ve added your points, and you’re still 5 behind. Granted, I know you’re not counting every LD, but I figured I’d make a note of that for motivational purposes. :tongue:

OK, Tuesday morning there was one pretty epic long LD based on Attack on Titan. I telekineticaly there a giant boulder at one Titan and also swirled a bunch of gravel around the person who let the titans in to slow them down. He was a man in a purple suit with a top hat. I could hear his inner monologue, which is what tipped me off. The dream ended with me fighting him.

The other night I also had an ND where I was trying to do 12 by 15. Was not correct at all.

Finally, short LD last night, but again, I lost lucidity before I could do anything of value.

^ That sure is 200 points there. The scores are updated again.