Lucidity Challenge 45 - Winner - Thorn!

Welp… an hour before the task went up I had a dream that accomplished the DRUID subtask… Too bad that doesn’t count. :tongue:

Had an LD here last night after the task went up. At around 1-2 minutes long, this makes it a short one for me. As per the LC task that I incubated, I summoned a potion to try and turn myself into an Alligator but the LD ended before I could fully make the transition.

Grats James on scoring the first points.

@Scipio - Unlucky. That was a cool dream, just a bit too soon. Repeat tonight, with extra lucidity! :content:

Had two LDs, one was short, and the other was long. I created fireballs in my hand, tried to fire them at a car, but they didn’t go very far.

Greetings all!

I had an epic LD last night w/ possible task points!

I dreamt I was lucid and flew to a “Tron” like city (buildings were lite up). When I landed I told myself I want to defend (thinking about the task). I grabbed a weapon, and a swat team/terrorist group appeared. I started firing my weapon. The dream switched to third person. After awhile I noticed I was playing a FPS, and I was back in my room. The dream continued. I attempted to summon a Ferrari 458, but failed. I did summon Selena Gomez, but she didn’t talk to me. :smile:

This LD was long. I kept thinking “I wonder when I’ll wake up!” :grin: I am getting much better with control; I would rate my control this time at 7/10.

I’m not sure if I get task points for defending; Unless defending myself counts, or defending the city from an attack counts. . .

@Hodge_Podge nice work! If you were defending/protecting other characters from being attacked then that would count for the Paladin task, but it does need to be another person, not yourself or ‘the city’. During the FPS bit, were you providing covering fire for team mates or jumping in the way of bullets to save them? If you were then let me know. :smile:

I’ve updated the scores with the recent posts.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t providing cover for anyone. I was just being Rambo-ish; shooting whatever moves. It was still pretty fun. :smile:

Okay team dreams are now locked in.

The Action team want to fight a dragon.

The Puzzle team opted to create and test out a fearsome battle chicken!

…And the adventure team didn’t post. Trouble accessing One Drive folks? So I’ve picked something for you… where only the bravest of adventurers dare to tread: A scenic spot near the Pass of Cirith Ungol in Middle Earth - Shelob’s Lair!

Well I suppose it’s about time I claim something! I wondered if I were dreaming this morning! Sadly before I could try to RC I woke up!

Credit Card Laptop - Non-Lucid Dream - Lucid Moment

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Lucid Moments: 1
Short LDs: 0
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 0

Task I: ~ none ~
[/spoiler]

Hi! I can still sign up, right? I’m trying to get back into lucid dreaming and always do better at things when I have goals to work for… not that I’m expecting to win or anything.

stari_maga - Adventurer - fly with wings

Even if I’m too late, I’ll probabally still be playing along.

The more the merrier, stari_maga. I’ll add you to the sign-ups and score sheet etc when I get my lunch break. :smile:

I had a short LD, posted here, that did not earn any other points.

POINTS! Now if only I can add the word ‘LUCID’ before that! :tongue: Oh well. This morning I did the WIZARD subtask as well as had another “Am I dreaming?” moment.

RPG and Jedi - Non-Lucid Dream - Task I Part 9 EARLY
Some Scenes - Non-Lucid Dream - Lucid Moment

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Lucid Moments: 2
Non-Lucids: 1
Long LDs: 0

Task I: WIZARD
[/spoiler]

@Thorn - ‘He’s the leaf’… hehehe. :smile:

Nice work Scipio. Frequent lucid moments hopefully means a lucid spree is on the way!

Scores are updated.

I picked a lock last night

I stole a pastry in a ND.

For the rogue task:

We were trespassing.

For the bard task:

Dancing with a bunch of people.

Nice work, you sneaky rogues! :happy:

Scores are updated.

YAY! Lucidity! Sweet lucidity! :happy: So… I’ve got a question for you… do anthropomorphized miniature horses count for the DRUID subtask? I hope so. :razz:

Six Billions and PONEHS - Long Lucid Dream - Task I Part 5 LUCID

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Lucid Moments: 2
Non-Lucids: 1
Long LDs: 1

Task I:-E WIZARD | DRUID
[/spoiler]

I hunted down an alien from Alien by following its sounds. While it might have killed me in Alien Isolation, it was no match for FLD Rhewin :tongue:

Also, a short lucid dream in which I protected a DC from an Alien (guess which game I’ve been playing?). I shot fire from my hands to drive it away (used an offensive spell). I also used my dream powers to heal the DC since I couldn’t stand the pain. I think this counts as confronting a fantasy creature? I know Alien is scifi, but the two tend to overlap and it’s not a real thingy.