Lucidity Challenge 52 winner Obfusc8!

Yay! Double posting!

Dragon Fighting Lucid - Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 1
LDs: 2

Task 1:-E Met a DC
[/spoiler]

Long lucid dream last night. I went to Mos Eisley cantina and met a Wookie called Geoff. :tongue:

I found Luneria and Letaali in the cantina too. So some progress towards my personal goal, these are the task completions:
(Luneria) - Meet a furry humanoid alien.
(Letaali) - Visit a futuristic bar.

Nice dream obfusc8! :happy: I’ll try to listen to what you are saying next time I meet you in a lucid dream. Maybe I get to buy you a drink as well when I find my way to that cantina :tongue:

And I ran through a long straight corridor that had doors in a non-lucid dream last night. So that’s a task and subtask done.

Woah, I need to post some points from the dreams I had a couple nights ago :happy:
I had a Dream where I met a dream character. In fact, I met them three night’s in a row. Once on a beach, once in my house, and once in a cafeteria. All of separate nights. So technically, I’d like to claim the “two night’s in a row” sub task as well!
Hopefully, I will be back soon with more LD points :happy:

So much lucids… :happy:

BOOOP! - Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 1
LDs: 3

Task 2: ~ none ~
[/spoiler]

Another double post!!!

Teeny Tiny Xenomorphs - Non-Lucid Dream - Piloted a Spaceship EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 2

Task 2:-E Piloted a Spaceship
[/spoiler]

Something worth claiming. Long LD, no tasks.

Inadvertently did a task last night… had forgotten all about the meet-a-DC-more-than-once subtask: Long LD Met my persistent DC M (who I also spoke to while lucid on Monday).

One Medium LD.
No Tasks eventhough I could see a corridor, it wasn’t long enough to be a Task…

Koal44’s Journal

And here’s one more LD in the old DJ!

Survival Games, Robots, and Telepathy - Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 3

[/spoiler]

Met a new DC, got his name.

Week 3 - Pirates!

The last time we did pirates was so much fun I thought we should do it again.

Wear a pirate costume - 30 points

Drink some rum - 20 points

Yo ho ho, etc. Rum is a product of the Caribbean, the location of many piratical adventures.

Find a treasure map - 20 points

Visit a Caribbean island - 20 points

See a palm tree - 20 points

The easy way for a cartoonist to indicate “this is a desert island” is to throw in a palm tree. They grow anywhere from the Caribbean to Cornwall in the UK. Finding a palm tree anywhere will count for this task.

Be out in a storm - 20 points

This could be a storm at sea, or on the Caribbean island, or anywhere at all to claim the points.

Fire a cannon - 30 points

It doesn’t have to be in a sea battle; cannons can also be used for signalling, etc.

See the sea from a lookout - 30 points

Seeing the sea from anywhere high up counts for this task. It could be from the “crow’s nest” on a ship, or from a mountaintop on an island, or from a high cliff.

Sorry I haven’t posted a score sheet - I’ve been ill this week.

Claiming 2 LDs: One Short and One Medium.

I was in the middle of water and looked at a kind of ocean landscape, but nothing comparable to what you said so no Tasks for tonight… I really have to focus on doing tasks :smile:

Dream Journal

Finally recalled some tasks. :happy:

Long LD in which I meet Cornelia, En’enra, Jer and Kiefer Sutherland and attempt several tasks, some of which were actual tasks and some that weren’t! :tongue:

(Cornelia) - Visit a Caribbean island.
(En’enra) - See a palm tree. (Even though we were doing the ‘stare at the stars’ imaginary task, it was while standing at the tropical beach…)
(Jer) - Drink rum.

The highlight was Cornelia singing the ‘Sunny’ song to change the weather. :content:

Two short lucid dreams No tasks, I think.

Last night I had a LD where I was sitting on the floor, in my bathroom drinking a bottle of rum… I even remember feeling very “dizzy” when I stood up and tried to walk around. heh.

Haha, It’s interesting that I had that dream the same night that Obfusc8 had his Long Lucid about me drinking rum with him. What a coincidence.
:beer:

I am just not getting any tasks done this LC… but at least I helped obfusc8 out! (The “Sunny” song sounds hilariously awesome. :razz: ) And sorry I wasn’t more cooperative with the teleporting… it almost never works for me in dreams and I must have been afraid I’d wake you up. :razz: (Fun fact: my hair is kinda chestnut brown! :happy: In the sunlight, anyways.)

Japanese Song and I’m a “Cat” Girl - Long Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NDs: 3
Short LDs: 3
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 1

Task 3: ~ none ~
[/spoiler]

Had an LD here this morning which at around 5 mins long makes it a medium one for me.

God I was on fire tonight! Claiming some LDs and tasks:

1 Medium and 1 Short LD.

Tasks:

1. Look down a long corridor
  2. Subtask: The corridor is curved (well it was directly going left by the end, but I couldn t see the end.)
  3. Look out of a window into the blackness of space
  4. Wear an unusual hairstyle yourself
  5. See someone with an unusual hairstyle (well I looked at myself in the mirror so I have seen “someone”)
  • Combo?
    Completing one or more of a week’s tasks in the same dream as a task from a different week - 20 points

Failed:
See the sea from a lookout (went up to the lookout but forgot to look at the sea…)
Visit a futuristic bar (tried but failed)
Subtask: The corridor has doors, pillars or bulkheads at intervals. ( I thought windows did count too so I guess it s a fail right?)

Koal Dreams Journal