Not very well, actually. Some times I pass out because I’m running too much on autopilot, others I hot the ala, lay back and barely get a thought in before I’m out again… though it does help if I actually have to get out of bed to go to the bathroom… so drink lots of water, maybe?
That being said, just being woken up I feel helps me immensely when it comes to recall and potential lucidness, though it’s exponentially more effective if I’m alert enough to employ MILD or autosuggestion as I drift back to sleep.
Yep! I try to do them every night at exactly the same time or, at least, same relative time if I mess up and stay up way too late.
None, really… I don’t have a lot of free time during the day because of all the little things I try to do daily… and the more I dream journal the longer my dreams get so I have even less time.
My schedule is, for work days, as follows:
- Sleep at 0000, at the latest, preferably at 2300, but it always ends up being 2330 or midnight
- Awaken six (usually five) hours late at 0500. That nets me four ish good sleep cycles
- WBTB! ('wight back to bed )
- I sometimes awaken again after another sleep cycle around 0630
- Get up for good at 0800 (or snooze for another thirty minutes tops because I’m a terrible person without discipline )
If I were sleeping through I’d just turn off my WBTB alarm… same rough schedule: 2300/0000 through 0800/0830 . Work from home has spoiled me.