Music in LD's

last night i could hear gameboy tunes while half-asleep xD

About two weeks ago I was lying in bed with my mp3 player on “sleep” and then the song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” by the Beatles came on. :mrgreen: I’m not sure why, but almost as soon as it started, I don’t know, it sort of started being illustrated in my head with HI. The song felt like it filled every part of me and I could literally see everything in the song happen in front of me, just like in a dream. It was awesome. :cloud9: Then when the song finished I slipped into an LD and while I was looking around I saw a picture of Lucy from the song with the river, sky, and tangerine trees. I drew the drawing I saw when I woke up the next day. I had another WILD the same week and that was even weirder. :twirl:

(I hope this counts for this topic, it was sort of a music induced LD. :content: )

I also often hear music while falling asleep and during dreams, but I rarely remember how it sounded when I wake up, just the feelings it gave me.

to the topic: I have heard sth that happened to you:
A friend of me is very good at the guitar, everytime i go to him i listened an hour to him. One time he played sth. very good so Í asked him from who it was, and he said, that he dreamed tonight that he was a star. He was playing this song in Dream and remembered it, and the song doesn´t exist in real.