MUzIC

Classic rock owns all!

Also I can’t pass up Alternative, metal, Rock, blues, jazz, pretty much anythign as long as it’s not that rap crap.

Bjork, if you’ve heard her, you know she’s her own Genre =D

Metal and Alternate metal and rock and stuff!!!

She’s my favourite female artist. I love her voice and the music behind her is always exciting and new sounding.

Symphonic power metal is my favorite.

Despite the songs there, I also like odd instruments like didgeridoo and hang drums.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyDeqPm58zw

youtube.com/watch?v=RjIW_lByX2Y

And then there’s the famous bhangra song Tunak Tunak Tun.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6zCWbKW-GE

Death Metal,Black Metal,Gothic Metal,Grindcore, Doom Metal And My New Favorite Genre Sludge Metal. O Yes I Also Like A Little Classic Rock

To me Savage Garden were in a league of their own. I always found their and later on Darren Hayes’ music to be amazing. :smile: and a new song now too XD Buhhhaaaa…It’s the only CD I would actually buy. I also find that Queen are uncomparable.

But, does anyone have any bands they feel REALLY stand out? Or a singer? :smile:

Ahh, music! Love it.

These are in my collection at the moment: Tool, mu-ziq, Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Jethro Tull, Men Without Hats, Nine Inch Nails, Mindless Self Indulgence, Mr Bungle, Tomahawk, Muse, Nirvana, A Perfect Circle, Rage Against the Machine, Squarepusher, Rufus Wainwright, Sufjan Stevens, Venetian Snares, Marilyn Manson…

And believe me, if I had more money, I could fill it up a whole lot more. :razz:
I want to buy some Fantômas, more albums of the above bands, some more jazz (Weather Report, maybe, and some classic jazz), and lots more…

EDIT: About the singer thing, I think Maynard James Keenan is an amazing singer…

Two of my favourites are Bjork and Jeff Buckley - As singers and songwriters they’re special and passionate people.

Usually i listen to death and black metal. But i have currently gotten back to the music that started me off, hop hop and rap. I continually listen to Bone thugs n harmony and Nas, and Tupac. So that’s what’s up.

if you think a topic has probably been done before, it’s always a good idea to use the search feature CLICK HERE TO SEARCH THE FORUM
* moogle merges it to the existing topic :moogle:

Mine is punk rise against is good

Wow i have alot but mostly metal and reggae [weird combo i know… XD]

techno ,classic,hip-hop,a little trip-hop(thanks webas:)) new age (mostly vangelis) [and you think YOU hear weird combinations lironyan !]oh… and NO rock for me (just not my taste)

who here likes the band Pulp?

I do!

and also Radiohead, errm, Arcade Fire… errr.

haha, my mother is crazy about them! hides LD4all from her

:yes: I like Pulp … even copied the songs off the CDs to the computer (and I have only done that with a few of my CDs)

The first Pulp song I heard was Common People :smile:

Marilyn Manson, of course! (Surprise, surprise, eh? :razz:) I have yet to find a band or singer that has affected me as deeply.

synthetic “muzic” is great, techno/trance/dance, New ageish music is nice as well, i haven’t been able to pick a favorite artist and stick with them for very long, however, there are just so many.

i don’t THINK i posted here

umm i like a LOT of music

mostly rock though

Classic Rock is the best, The Beatles, Led Zepplan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, et cetra.

Metal, yeah, gotta love metal. Though i’m not a huge fan of black or death metal.

I like Dimmu Borjier (or however you spell it), System of a Down, Metallica, Black Sabboth, that kinda stuff.

I like a lot of alt rock too… pretty much anything rock.

Also, Indie, gotta love indie. Death Cab, The Killers, yeah!

and a little bit of pop too

and :ummm:

Classical music if i am in the mood.