My REM-Dreamer diary

Hi !
I am a newbie here (see my post here : ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 615#263615 ) .

I have just bought a REM-Dreamer link removed, please don’t post links to vendors and I’ll post here my experiences with it, I hope it can interest some of you.

First, you have to know if you order this product, you have to be patient. I think the manufacturer do manually each REM-Dreamer when they are bought. I paid mine march, 17, and I got it tow days ago, April 4. And but the vendor and I are in Europe, if you’re in USA I suspect it will be longer.

So I got it Thursday. Naturally, the first night I tried it!

Well… There is a bad new for me. It is definitely uncomfortable for me! In fact I slept two nights with it. I usually sleep on a side. And, I don’t know why, but I need to have me head aligned with the direction of my body. I found that impossible to do with REM-Dreamer. Because the wide electronic part, when I am on my right side, let’s say, it like I look towards the left. Maybe it is not an issue for most people, it is for me. A the end of the night. I got my neck very stiff, uncomfortable, and in fact at the end of the night, I was tired, because I woke up several times in the nights.

Next night… I’ll sleep without the REM-Dreamer, because I feel I need a full sleep night.

But… I will continue to use it. I already have a significant experience. As you probably know, this kind of device detect dream state, and send a light signal. I saw that in a dream, last night! I was reading in a gloomy carven, when someone came in, and pointed his flashlight to my face, blinding me!

Well, too bad I did not a reality check, the dream stayed non lucid. But I think it encouraging, I will post here my next results !

The link to vendor should be somehow available.i cant think of how but its important information for others wheter to buy it or skip it or keep away from it.
Theres heaps of scam around so we should be getting smarter somehow and whats better way than customer-forum member opinion about Particular thing from Particular merchant?
Hope it can be solved somehow.

Keep us posted Promeneur:)