mystic crusaders/ all are welcome to the study

Hey all I would like to bring this topic back to life. I am also doing the same as my pal is doing with my book on the special thanks and giving a free copy when its published. For doing the mystic crusaders theme.

I also would also like to get back in touch with pokieoaky I forgot how to smell your screen name I always did.lol any way you owe me a copy of yours don’t you.lol you can have one of mine when I’m done with it.

It’s on the same category about lucid dreaming that reflects me to inspire others to shoot for the stars like a book. And a boss. No.lol just kidding but really lets get this going who’s coming with me? Lol I got my pet gold fish here.lol :tongue:

any way.
This book is fiction but I know I have others in me, so who knows. Maybe on some of the reall fact info I gather from this book. I just might make a non-fiction book.
I do try to put as much fact based knowledge that I know, in how I make the creative part of the story.lol and a lot of the things are of experiences and actualy dreams ive had, and or of both mixed. Or a mixture of different experiences combined. I do hope to discover trueths and facts within the dream realm and how it really works. Who are these Dc’s for real? Is it just in our heads? Or do we have our own bubble and can travel else where?
By actualy going in my self lucid, I hope to find some of this stuff out at least. hopefully with the combined knowledge of others that I encounter here IRL. . I also hope others can join in on the search for this wisdom, or what not here is the place to do that right.lol. hope you get the just of it on that. what ever info or experiences any one had with the topics i have already posted too.

I would post a short description on the plot of the book but. I’m afraid some one might take the idea. Should I be worried about that here. I have had my work taken before in a messed up way. I havnt totally looked into those details as much yet. On how to protect my self from that stuff. I am looking into a copy write of some sort i am on my way to finnishing my work already. My funds is not the best shape ether. I am just starting.
Thanks for your time. Also In future posts i wouldn’t pay too much attention on my grammar and what not. I am working off a touch screen for these forums. Lol

sorry i disappeared, but I’m back again. Not sure if you still check this or not.

I never finished my research for my book, either… but i’ve had some interesting lucid dreams along the way!