mystic crusaders/ all are welcome to the study

I think we should come up with a structured list of questions that could cover different aspects of their realness.

note you can study about the dc’s realness but i encourage everyone to study all about the dc’s in general. yes coming up with the right questions is key to our study. thank you pokeyokey for posting that link i may have him post more links that will be helpful to us. if you havent checked the link out please do i think its a good guide to go by with our study. . . . . . . . what kind of questions did you have in mined knightdreamer. i will try to come up with more questions we can ask i will get back to ya all on that… . . . . . . . edit: i will also give aims on what i mean in general.

Some basic questions like would ask someone we just met.

1. Their Name
    2.Origin
    3.Do they know or recall seeing the dreamer
    4.What are they doing in the dream space currently
    5.What do they usually do
    etc…

Didn’t know about his, i thought it was strictly about the realness of DCs. When u say in general you mind giving certain aims as to what you are looking for.

all is fixed i wished i had the proper tools every time so i could make my post look more like my first one in here but even that isnt as good as i wanted i was in a hurry as you can see i was also able to do some things to my sig. any way i wont get into detail about that. sorry for any inconvenience or confusion all is set in stone now on the first post .lol. Now lets get on with this study properly shall we. No more wishy wash stuff.lol. no really though i want to really get to the bottom of this study.

im still trying to get an ld i have had a pattern of 2 ld’s a week but not this week yet i hope i can have one tonight so i can at least have 1 this week if not i need to rethink my approach or go back to what i was doing when i started back up again. i have been lacking in writing in my dj notebook and rereading my dreams. big mistake i know so i will get back in doing that. hope someone else is having better luck then me.

Since lately I’ve been having a few lds per night, and was trying to attempt my research but in each dream i couldn’t find any suitable DCs to interview. If You’re having problem with getting LDs i could send you a binaural beat i use to help you.

What’s the status for everyone concerning the research?

i have been having a lot more vivid dreams and better recall but still no ld’s. i hope this isnt a start of a dry spell aahhh. lol. we have had some problems at home and i have not been able to sleep well lately even with the melatonin im taking. any way as far as every one else i think they may have lost interest or something. thats why i was trying to make a unieque topic to spark interest and get some dedicated people to part take in this. oh well this is what we got to work with. im sorry if im rambling im very tired and had a stressfull day. . . . . … . what i mean to say is im having vivid dreams but no ld’s yet and maybe we should try to find some people on here who might stay interested in this topic and study then see if they would like to part take in it. sry for the other mumbo jumbo lol.

ive had more dream recall and one LD… unfortunatly I wasnt able to try anything before i woke up.
all the work lately makes it hard to concentrate on LD… but it gets better every night

no luck… but the dream recall is great lately and ive had one LD since the last time I posted.
All the work lately doesnt make it easy.

no luck… but the dream recall is great lately and ive had one LD since the last time I posted.
All the work lately doesnt make it easy.

its ok pokeyokey i know how it is i knew you would be back as for the rest i dont know. as for me on my part i finnaly got an ld again yaaahh. its not too helplfull to the study though its been awhile sence i had one i wasnt able to remember my main task i wanted to do and my perseption was off. so i wont post the whole dream on here. you can view it in my dj in the link bellow in my sig. i did convience a family member dc that it was a dream. i also seen an unknown dc that had some power to her. i asked some questoins but dont remember the ansewrs they wouldnt have been too helpfull to the study anyway. although she did tell me something odd when i was trying to create a house that i could come back to in a later dream. she told me we are all dead here you cant always come back here. view my dj for the full dream. its the dream marked 1/17/13 i called it The unknown dc in the land of the dead. let me know what u think pls

That girl does seem to be an interesting DC, maybe you’ll see her again. I haven’t come across any DCs like that yet.

ya i have a feeling i will see her again i think i told her i would try to find her again but i didnt remember at the time to write it down.

Gonna be a Lone Crusader for a while guys. Be back in a week :content:

just had the one LD and not anymore lately. Like I said… when it gets stressful at work… the dreams just slip away.

i have been trying out these bin. beats not much luck yet. i have been able to get lucid better with them but only for like 10 to 30 seconds dream time and im unable to make it stable. im working on it though. hang in there all this kind of stuff takes time and practice. if we stick with it something will have to give right. best of dreams to you all.

i have been geting lots of semi lucid dreams but unable to take that extra step. with that said im taking a break from posting in this topic untill i get a good break through with the study or get a consistent pace of ld’s. unless someone else posts something of use in it i will respond too. knightdreamer is doing the same also. best of dreams to all.

Same here.

Dream recall has been really good. Semi-lucid… but like I said before… the dreams have been tricking me… brakes on cars are working again… etc.

hrrrmmmmm

i guess we are all on the same page. not giving up and we will post something when we get a break through or what not. no rush no stress. i will keep contact with you too pokeyokey when i get something usefull for your book. best of luck.