ND Challenge 6

Alright, I actually remembered a couple of dreams pretty well last night.

June 26: 2 NDs.

Gah. One NLD… I didn’t bother to record any more Tekkit fragments… GAH. Why??

Tree Frogs and Free Stone

((Tree Frogs and Free Stone - Non-Lucid Dream))

Current Stats:

[spoiler]NDC Dream Journal Start

NLD Fragments: 2
Non-Lucid Dreams: 5
Lucid Dreams: 2

Task 1: Submerged in water twice. Entered dream underwater. Swam. Met underwater people who I conversed with. Swam in water again.
Task 2: Explored beneath the earth. Found one “earth-dweller”.
[/spoiler]

June 27: 2 fragments.

One dream and 2 fragments today. Not much though.

2 fragments and one normal dream: [community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/134)

I know I remembered some more dreams but then I forgot them afterwards. I know I don’t spend enough times on remembering my dreams (or writing them down after I remember them), I could do so much better I know that.

Today I had 1 semi-interesting dream and 2 fragments

Okay, I remembered a little bit more today.

June 28: 1 ND and 2 fragments.

This night I had 1 dream and 3 fragments. All pretty random :confused:

[community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/136) 1 fragment today

In spite of the temperatures being warmer than I’m used to, and the neighbor shouting on a megaphone at 3 AM, I had some pretty good dreams last night, if quite bizarre.

June 29: 2 NDs and 1 fragment.

Today I had one fragment (which was something interesting though) and 1 dream. Whose main topic was the zombie outbreak. Again. I wonder where those keep coming from :tongue: I think I got an idea who to blame :content:

[community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/137)

2 Fragments today.(Stupid Alarm Clock :razz: )

It took me a while to get to sleep last night again, partly because the temperatures are a little warmer than what I’ve been used to.

June 30: 1 ND and 1 fragment.

There go 2 fragments today. Both of which are not too interesting for most people :tongue:

Just one dream “The Consultation”

no lucidity, chaining, task etc

The weather is still warm, and it took me a long time to fall asleep. Then, I woke up during the night, and it took me a long time to fall back asleep again. However, later in the morning I had a couple of dreams that I remembered more or less.

July 01: 2 NDs and 3 fragments.

Task 2 has officially ended!

[color=#6600FF]Third task (2nd July - 8th July):[/color]
Wind

Wind power has been harnessed early on in the human history. Electricity however, arrived only just. Wind and lightning are the themes of this challenge. See electric machinery, wind-powered contraptions or just witness the raw power of thunderstorms. Gliding in the wind is also an option.

Good luck! The second task will close on 8th July, at 23:59 GMT+3 / EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)

Scores have been tallied!
Scoreboard:
Text:

[spoiler]Scores:
Yev: 38 + 37 = 75
Mew151: 24 + 8 = 32
Sandra: 13,5 + 12 = 25,5
James_UK2008: 33 + 37 = 70
Scipio_Xaos: 22 + 10 = 32
Magnus: 0 + 14 = 14
Marvin: 18 + 34 = 52
moogle: 14 + 8 = 22
geekboy: 0 + 0 = 0
GHOSTIE11: 0 + 0 = 0
mr_block: 0 + 0 = 0[/spoiler]
Fancy:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Quick reminder:
Due to the sheer amount of dreams I have to go through, I only take a quick look on each one, so I may miss most of their context. This is why I remind you to make challenge-related tasks stand out (color coding for example), both personal and those given by me. Same goes for things like chaining, reality checking and becoming lucid.

If I have missed any of those, please let me know and the scores will be fixed. I am reachable through IRC and forum PM.

I somewhat seem incapable of achieving any task^^

Today I had 4 fragments.

Well, on to new luck.

It seems I’m doing well in the challenge, so I won’t complain. It just seems that my dreams aren’t quite as interesting or exciting as they were not too long ago. I’m not sure why.

I would like to complete one of these tasks before the challenge ends, but it seems like my mind has other ideas. :lol: Maybe this week?

July 02: 1 ND and 1 fragment.