ND Challenge 6

Even an improved recall is a win, because you have so much more adventures to remember :smile:

4 fragments plus one Normal Dream:
[community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/138)

Three LD’s chained in each other and my personal interests in this challenge clearly pointed out

I only had 1 dream today which felt quite long but it took only a few seconds of sleep I think (maybe 2-3 minutes, probably not more). Unfortunately I don’t remember the dreams I had earlier because there were more.

Okay, I was lying awake in bed for a while last night, but I ended up sleeping pretty soundly.

July 03: 2 NDs.

one fragment I just remembered:
[community.ld4all.com/t/magnus-dream-journal-part-xiv/37326/139)

Only 2 fragments today but I remembered one more from yesterday.

July 04: 1 ND and 1 fragment.

Ugh, I had a terrible night of sleep last night. :sad:

July 05: 2 fragments.

One dream and one fragment today. Not overly much going on. It’s also getting warmer here and my sleeping room has heated up a bit. But so far it’s not affecting my sleep too much I believe.

Only came up with a single dream today. I thought there was more but I can’t piece it together anymore.

July 06: 4 fragments.

July 07: 1 ND.

My dream recall has been bad :sad:

July 08: 2 fragments.

Toda I had 5 loose fragments, some of which were probably tied together to a proper dream or so, but sleep was a bit off so don’t ask me for any details xD

[color=#6600FF]Fourth task (9th July - 15th July):[/color]
Fire

Fire is a tool or a weapon, depending on how to use it. As a weapon it is fierce and fearsome, erasing everything without discrimination.
As a tool, it supports life, providing warmth and fertility for living beings to grow.
This week’s task is to use fire to cleanse the land and allow life to begin anew from the ashes of old. What will grow?

Good luck! The fourth task will close on 15th July, at 23:59 GMT+3 / EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)

Scores will be tallied later.

An interesting task you put up, now this gets me motivated to dream straight away :dream:

Again a dream and a fragment for last nihgt.

July 09: 2 NDs and 1 fragment.