[NDC-X]Normal Dream Challenge 10 - Congratulations Letaali!

One ND here today.

Two NDs and one fragment last night.

I’ll count it, and the lightbomb as well.

I can’t count them unless you recall them :neutral:

As much as I wish it counted, steampunk is more modern with an alternative history.

I have also amended your score for last week, to include the task that I missed.

I haven’t read this dream yet, but…the tasks are graded per dream, eg: a room full of future tech still only counts once, not once per piece of technology. At least, it sounds like you completed the future tech once, for late task points, and I’ll have to see about the space task. I put the caveat that other planets did not count. If the spaceship was in outer space while you were on it, that would count.

Space station counts :smile:

Transformer bike/dog/wolf, I want one. (and will count it)

[i]Task 4: A World of Fantasy! [/i]
“This task doesn’t need a motivational quote! It should be fun on its own!”

[center]~Ysim (Me)[/center] We’ve explored aspects of time and space. Future, past, the unknown, but always things of this reality. Now let’s step outside of reality and into the world told only in stories. Let’s explore those beings of myths and the places of legend. The world of high fantasy is your next task and you may use all the lore you want as its fuel. To complete this task, you must interact with a character or creature of fantasy, or witness a location from a fantasy story, legend, myth, etc. Simply hearing about it will not be enough, as that is what we already have in reality :wink:

Hey guys,

Sorry for disappearing like that. I moved houses and went without internet for a while, then exams hit. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t been dreaming! I have plenty to upload to my DJ here on ld4all… hopefully they aren’t considered “late” by any means, and still count for points?

It’s late at night now, but I will post them and link to them sometime tomorrow!

:lol: Too right!

2ND + 1LD

Week 4

25/6/2015 - 2ND + 1LD

Week 4

SPOILER - Click to view

LD, RC

No tasks done, but I had two NDs last night.

Congratulations to Letaali, who earned 15 bonus points for entertaining me with his dreams. :colgate:

End of Task 3 Scoresboard:
NameScore

1. Tggtt 769 (+1 Frag +6 ND +3 LD +1 Late Task)
  2. Letaali 637 (+4 Frag +14 ND +1 LD +2 Late Task +15 Bonus)
  3. Obfusc8 586 (+2 Frag +9 ND +4 LD +3 RC +1 Late Task)
  4. Siiw 358 (+7 Frag +8 ND +2 LD)
  5. James_UK2008 335 (+1 Frag +4 ND +1 Current Task)
  6. Dreamjutsu 305 (+1 Frag)
  7. En’enra 227 (+4 Frag +1 ND +4 LD +3 RC)
  8. moogle 145 (+1 Frag +1 ND)
  9. Jer 110
  10. eMander 85
  11. Quicksilver21 0
  12. CaptainBee 0

1 ND here today.

1 ND here today. I think I might have completed task 1 here (Used a device which obviously hadn’t been invented yet)

Fragment, 3ND + 1LD Does incinerating a few hundred orcs count as ‘interacting’? There were dragons too, but up in the sky. :razz:

(On a side note, you said you would count the transforming motorbike/dog/wolf but can’t see any late task completions next to my name in the points post. Haven’t been tracking points so not sure if it was missed or just missing from the list? Thanks.)

Week 4

[spoiler]25/6/2015 - 2ND + 1LD
26/6/2015 - Fragment, 3ND + 1LD + possible task completion
[/spoiler]

I saw ghosts. Also killed a guy to make a ghost. I consider ghosts as fantasy.

Week 4

SPOILER - Click to view

25.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment
26.6 1 ND + 1 fragment + 1 task

ND + fragment

I was attacked by a giant, helped by a ghost, and protected by a bone dragon.

In one dream I was in a spaceship moving through a planet. It had portals for doors and a device for making food out of nothing. I saw the outside of the planet briefly as a DO, lots of space around the dead planet and no atmosphere. In another dream my dad had a device on his sock that could “magically” see and hear everything in the room. The device could phase in and out, turning invisible and intangible.

So 3 future tech and some space?

Week 4

SPOILER - Click to view

25.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment
26.6 1 ND + 1 fragment + 1 task
27.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment + 4 late tasks

Fragment, 2ND

Week 4

[spoiler]25/6/2015 - 2ND + 1LD
26/6/2015 - Fragment, 3ND + 1LD + possible task completion
27/6/2015 - Fragment, 2ND
[/spoiler]

link to dj post
Yesterday one fragment. Habeas Corpus.

Today. A late task I believe, future technology? Little Blue Pill.
A pill that can automatically get you pregnant, no father required. :eh:

lol moogle!
Now I know why Neo chose the red pill. (Matrix)

diff:
Week 26 changes.

[spoiler]7a8,24

2015-06-23 Tuesday
2 NDs.

2015-06-24 Wednesday
5 NDs.
2 LDs | 1 FA after RC and 1 chain.

2015-06-25 Thursday
2 Fragments.

2015-06-26 Friday
1 Fragment.
1 ND.

2015-06-27 Saturday
4 NDs.
1 RC | successful with short RCILD at the end.[/spoiler]

I don’t want to overuse the future tech thing but I got 2 instances of appliances that can record thoughts, (LD 1 of 2015-06-24 Wednesday and ND1 of 2015-06-26 Friday)
I have failed at other tasks.

2 NDs and 2 fragments since the last post. Not good dreams, and nothing task related.

06/22 - 1 ND
06/23 - 1 ND EDIT 2 ND with chain

06/24 - Nothin’
06/25 - 3 ND
06/26 - 5 ND - and did fantasy task i believe. TL;DR In fantasy world, group of us visiting. At a shop where they sell armor. Most people wear armor every day. Just a part of the life here to defend against monsters.
06/27 - Again had a bunch (saturday, so sleep till noon) didn’t write them and lost them… I’ll let ya know if any come back to me.