New Technique!

green is too hard. that’s why. There’s too many “greens.” RC at Red. There’s only 1 red, othere than that it’s marroon and pink. Yes red is the best.

For some strange reason red must be much more common where I live than where you live because I would much rather do green, even though I have been trying to breath through my nose while plugged so much that a small amount of air often leaks through my tears ducts, I was confusing the first couple of times it happened, but I figured out what was going on pretty quickly.

[size=150]This RC looks interesting. I don’t think I’ll use green though. Perhaps you could use the sky or the sun though, because it’s always there, but not neccessarily in your line of vision. [/size]

Now, how many people did a RC while reading my post? :smile:

Redimin, I thinks it’s a damn good idea. I’m going to “go LaBerge” on dream experimentaion. I’ll write down every detail of my dreams for like a week and see what the most recurring (but common IRL, of course) thing is, and do that as my topic.
Anyway, congratulations on the technique. It sounds promising. :smile:

I did :tongue:

This worked for me, I think, I did an RC in a dream but I don’t know if this was the trigger because I can only remember what happened while I was lucid, which wasn’t long.

Yes this is a good tek!

I did it by mistake because I read about RCs and thought you were supposed to do them all the time during the day and so that is what I did. Very first day I had a real good(for me) lucid dream. Was controlable and everything.

But I just did the RC’s when ever I thought about it not based on seeing one thing so perhaps about 5 an hour

where I can find more about “move your fingers” tecnique?

I was wondering that as well, I’m not sure which one he means. Instead of a color, I’ve been doing a WHOLE bunch when I’m on LD4all, since I’m on here all the time. It’s good to do it everytime I click on a topic, since that will make me do at least 20000 a day. :razz: Imagine how hard that was yesterday on my 120 post spree.

Hehe, I was planning on doing green, but I saw that fishmael had beaten me to it. Might as well go with second best. A few probably found this annoy- ahem - helpful. :grin:

Why are people getting confused over this? Just pick something that you see often but not so often that you are constantly doing a RC.I’m sure that doing a RC 24/7 will help with LDing but it seems totally unneccasary in my view.Just do it often enough that it becomes a common thing to do.

It’s called the Hargart’s Induction Technique here is the topic: https://community.ld4all.com/t/hargarts-induction-technique-log-hild/10708
I’ll send you a PM anyway

I think as long as you don’t drive yourself crazy, there is nothing wrong with doing RC’s many times throughout the day. Using something common is good, because it keeps your mind on doing RC’s. The key is to do enough so that it becomes part of your regular thinking. If you are used to questioning your state of reality, then it is likely to happen in the dream state. I’ve been using text as an RC’s. Constantly re-reading text to see if it changes.

I started to do some kid of this wihout reading this!
Ive been rcing every time I eat , cos in my first 4 dreams I wrote down i ate (thats when i started with it).
But I`ve of some reason stopped eating in dreanms :grrr:

Your dreams seems to be trying to elude you. Just keep incubating Dreamsigns (DS) and you’ll make it. :smile:

Those 4 dreams were in 2 nights…
Maybe I just was hungry that night

I havn’t posted in here for a while but i’d just like to say this tech works, 5 of my 6 LDs I attribute to this technique, thumbs up to Redfin.

The other one was because I was having a telepathic argument with my video recorder and I thought something didn’t seem right :tongue:

I hope everyone knows that WELD is just the RC technique. RC don’t have to be performed when something unusual happens, just when something happens, for instance, when you see green.

Quote from the Reality Check section on the main LD4ALL site: “To do that, you have to start doing RC’s everywhere, every time. Make a habit of it. Do it for example every time you wake up or look at a clock.”

Sorry.

RC is a technique. Why don’t you run your mouse over the RC? What’s the first word it says after the dash?

Hmm…this technique sounds very good. It’ll be easy for me because I get obsessed with things easily :grin: I love green but…I’m not sure if I’d be able to walk my dog in the woods or work in the garden then lol. Maybe red, or blue…:smile:

Good Idea, I heard about something like this a while back.

I think I’ll pick the subject of school, since it’s in my dreams every night ^^ And it’s basically the subject of my life atm :cry:

Wow haven’t been on this topic in a while…

Anyways, Chilla, an RC is a technique. This, my friend, is a technique based off of RC. It’s just picking “one” thing out of millions to focus your RC’s on. There for it is a seperate technique, and I’m glad for all the success. Keep it up.