observering death in lucid dreams...

ages ago, i found my self lucid, in a place that resembled the acid pit from mortal-combat, there was this really really small yellow dinosaur thing, running around, i thought ill pick it up and look at it more closely, as i picked it up i held most of its body in my hand, but its head was free, and it tried to bite my hand/fingers, dont ask me why i did this, maybe i am disturbed, but i stuck its head into the acid stuff that was there, i held its head under for like maybe 5, 10 seconds, then brought it back out, its head was missing and dripping a yucky goo, i put the remains of the body, on the ground, and couched down and watched it, soon, its body began to change, soon it was no longer a body, but… this is hard to explain,
but the body suddenly dissolved to, a goo like energy, and it was bright, and i was kinda in awe watching this take place, not sure what happened to it afterwards, for spider like things like from the movie jamunge, think i spelt wrong, well anyway, im just curoius to see if anyone eles has seen something like what i have seen… thanks bye:P

I do’t often see the moment of death in my dreams, but last night i had to watch a man burn to death. There was nothing bright or energy like at the end of the scene, just a charred skeleton. If i try to kill something in a dream, for example a poisonous insect, it is very hard. It doesn’t die and it is usually easier to just delete the threat if it is a lucid dream.

I threw my mom from the balcony in a lucid dream. She seemed to die. Had this horrible expression on her face. But strangely she bounced away in a mocking way that looked very unrealistic and silly. For the first few seconds i way shocked, but the silly way in which she went out of view made it too ridiculous to stay shocked.
In another lucid dream, I raced up a ladder with some friends, I cheated and flew up. only to notice that they had fallen down when I wasn’t looking. They were dead, and too far away from the ladder to be realistic. Anyway I revived them with some magic, felt like Jesus or something. Their dead bodies lay on the ground and their souls came out of the ground and became their new bodies, the old bodies disappeared.

I wasn’t Lucid, but I was forced to kill my mom in a nightmare.

kinda off topic…
but has anyone actually died themselves in and LD or ND?

Stephen LaBerge wrote about dieing in EWLD. His said that he (and others) experienced it and awoke in a ecstatic feeling!

:yes:

Has anyone ever died in a LD?
If you die in a dream do you die in real life?
Ever been shot in a dream? Part 1 & Part II
Dying in your dream

That’s amazing!
i’ve the start of EWLD and it said something about dying in real life when you die in a dream.
ahaha

i’d love to die in an LD.
sounds cool.

Just to clarify, in EWLD, it says that it is a superstition some have, that you die if you die in a dream. He uses it as a way of promoting lucid dreaming, since you can better protect yourself if you are conscious.

I’ve died in a LD before, my brother had a crossbow, he shot me with the crossbow, I died, I came back to life, I took the crossbow, I left the dream. I didn’t have the crossbow when I woke up XD

ah sorry.
that wasn’t incredibly clear.

it kinda sounds like i meant that stephen LaBerge had said that you die… hhmn

Hmm, seems to me like you are a big gamer. One of my friends is obsessed with the game Megaman. Everything in all of his dreams is based on that game, from the way people look to the way people die.

That’s weird, i have never seen anybody die in a dream, although i have died many times. I enjoy the “freefalling” feeling where you actually have time to think about stuff or say stuff like Geronimo!

haha.
do you feel any anxiety?

I changed and to any for you, and removed your double post, next time use the edit button
/Magnus