And I just got up from it.
So I got into a position on my back that was comfortable. My knee was on my index for some reason though. Anyways I was doing this and counting 1 to 100 and did it god knows how many times. After a while My hand was numb numb numb that I couldnt feel it then it crept through my arm and my other hand too. My right hand felt like it was twisted even though I knew it wasn’t.
Like I palm was facing up but for somereason it felt like ti was facing down.
Then I started seeing blue and stuff but it left.
For some reason this is the farthest I go. Anyways. Oh and my muscles would twitch randomly in random places
Then I opened my eyes for some reason.
Also I think I might have drifted into sleep and back out cause I don’t think I did a full hour but the clock says I did.
I have some questions
- Is the muscles twitching like once every while in one place good?
- A fan is blowing into my face (I sleep with it) Is this bad? It drowns out all noises
- Is my hands being numb good?
- Are you allowed to swallow/move at all. Cause I don’t move but I swallow if I have too
- Should I try to MAKE colors appear in my eyes
- Should I focus on the colors.
- Any tips?
EDIT: This is my FIRST WILD attempt. Well It’s in there anyways. Scroll down like 3 posts