Owners of Nova Dreamers-Do they really work? Please tell us

I think so, but the site has been saying that for like a year…

There are rip-offs of the Nova Dreamer is the good news (like the Kvasar!), the bad news is you have to be an f***ing electrician to put it together, reading schematics and using a soldering gun etc. but they only cost $20. I don’t know why they stopped making them but I can’t wait for the new ones.

Alternative Dream Mask or Kvasar!
Both require a lot of assembly and the first one doesn’t sense REM like the Nova Dreamer it just flashes light into your eyes around when you’re REM sleep should occur but that varies from person to person and also it won’t know the exact time you fell asleep. In addition it looks really gay.

The REM-Dreamer has 2 methods, while the Novadreamer just uses 1…also it’s cheaper, just checked on Amazon

EDIT: Yeah I know I sound like a salesperson, sorry

I got the following information from Dream Views
dreamviews.com/community/sho … hp?t=22821

I don’t understand what the snooze mode is. Does that mean you have to set it every ten minutes to get it to shut off? How long does the snooze mode last? It usually takes me between one to two hours to fall asleep normally every night, so I don’t want to reset it every hour.

Has anyone else recently bought the REM dreamer? There is an upgraded version available.

Hi! There are some topics about the REM dreamer here:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/reyth-rem-dreamer-log/15971
https://community.ld4all.com/t/having-trouble-contacting-the-rem-dreamer-guys/13777

yeah, I read them, but I’m still unsure how the “snooze feature” operates.

I sent a PM to Reyth but haven’t received a response.

They are kind of expensive, I am struggling with Lucid dreaming after having a couple about 2 months ago I haven’t had one since. How useful/worthwhile do you think dream-masks are?

Moved from Quest for Lucidity. :dragon:

Well, I think it varies with each person, some it helps, some it doesn’t. I personally have never tried one. I suggest to keep trying with the some methodes that are on ld4all. Then after awhile, still no luck, I suggest reading up on them more. Then decide if you really want to spend the extra money.

In the end it’s up to you, if you think it will help you or not.

Well, that’s my 2 cents, feel free to correct me if i’m wrong on anything. :smile:

I have a question too.
What is a dream mask? Is it the same thing as a sleep mask?

I say tough it out, your able to have an LD normally just keep trying.

Firstly, welcome to the community, Drifter.

I would wait a bit longer before deciding to invest in a Dream Mask, but I’ve heard good things about them. The Novadreamer is supposed to be the best one. They work, it’s just that they can be rendered unnecessary once you improve at Lucid Dreaming.

I’ve heard that sometimes they don’t do what they are supposed to. The dreaming brain can improvise and make you think that the signals are coming from your dream. For instance, if you have it set to go off by blinking red lights, your dream may place a police car there, and you’ll completely miss the sign.

thanks for the advice, I’ve sort of heard mixed things about them but I think I will just keep training for now and maybe look back into it in the future.

from what i hear that could be part of the trick. if you saw the red flashing lights, and the brain made it a cop car where there wodent be one, for example inside a house, you might relizes you are dreaming.

I understand that there is a new model of the Rem-Dreamer available, with improved features. It has rotary switchs instead of dip-switches so should be easier to configure. Sells for 170 Euro according to their site.
Has anyone tried one of these, and with what success?

Where’s the link? Thanks.

google it, it is the first link.

Ouch, thats around $212.00 USD isnt it?

ya im not getting one

That’s too much money for something that may or may not work. If they had a money back guarantee or if anyone has had impressive results with it I would seriously consider it.

Eventually someone will come out with a perfect device that works every time, until then it’s almost like gambling with 200 bucks when you get these nova dreamer rip-offs.