Progressing in WILD but...

:neutral: Today i was trying to to WILD; for me WILD is sometimes difficult to do since im a light sleepy head. But i reached the state where my arms and legs where paralyzed but nothing else. While being in that state i tried to get out my “astral hands” and amazingly i did, it felt like i had 2 hands(well 3) and i felt like getting weight out of my hand. But then i just did that 1 more time and the rest was my imagination.

Then i kept focusing in my “astral hand” movement until i got this quickly but strong body-shake. I didn’t felt really frightened but just surprised. I’ve gotten body-shakings but not like this one. Although it was just 2 bodyshakings(1 very noticeable) my heart was racing at 135 mph, no wait it was 150 mph now that i remember…(lol :smile: jk). And i kept staying calm and that was gone but then i didn’t get any, i got a “hypno. img”.

:wink: I think the best 4 me is to MILD first and get used to it.

Any suggestion? :bored:

At the moment you can wave your “astral hand” (it’s not really astral, but dream hands!) independent of your physical hands, try to roll out your entire body. This will force you into a (preferaly lucid) dream (so yes, an OBE from sleep is a kind of LD).

dream hand? ok. But i still the same that when i posted the question :confused:

“But i still the same that when i posted the question”

Uhm, i dont really get that, please restate this sentence lol.

it means that you didn’t answer my main question. :neutral:

Dude, your only question was “Any suggestion?”… Seems to me that I made a perfectly sound suggestion to take advantage of your apparant “astral hand” (wich i explained is a DREAM HAND), to roll entirely out of your body at that time, into a LD. If you dont understand please read this post:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/a-wild-variation/12100

It explains in detail what i’m ranting about.

Good luck.

sorry Xetrow… :neutral: