psychokinesis/telekinesis

Yes, sounds abit wacky…but lately im starting to get a little freaked out at a few things regarding this.

For example the last few days ive been listening to the songs on my phone constantly, i simply leave it on shuffle and sit it next to or shove it in my pocket. It has 78 odd songs, all by different people etc.

Now onto the strange bit. There have been atleast 6 or 7 times over the last few days when ive thought about [in the back of my mind] a song i would like to come on after, and it does. Out of 78 songs on shuffle. Also yesterday i picked up my phone whilst it was playing, paused it and figured id shuffle cause i wouldnt want theiving to come on after it (a song). I skip a track and the next track set to play was theiving. Im sorry but i really cant pass 7 cases of this as coincidence. And i dont bleive in coincidences anyway ^.^

I was thinking maybe im sending messages to my sub-councious without realising, cause the thoughts of which music i would like to come on is very vague. And if i think too hard about what i would like next, its not that. So, yeah. Has anyone else ever experienced this or got a theory?

Thanks, and sorry for the paragraph attack up there ^ :peek:

definitely.
There is no such things as coincidence, luck and fortune, they are all terms which does not exist in the reality.
Everything in the universe is Quanta (quantum physics), energy, starting from garbage to people to animals to the air we breathe, anything at all, there are simply different configurations of the same Quanta. Thought is a very strong energy form and all energy forms attract similar energy forms, therefore a thought at a certain level of vibration will attract the same vibration. Therefore anything you can maintain as a concentrated thought form will manifest as a physical reality.
Telekenesis is the appliance of this law to perform “magical” physical tricks as for example moving the light of a candle, distinguishing it and putting fire in it again all with the power of thoughts.

Yeah, I had the same experience you have BlueandWhite… There are indeed heaps of things I cant explain that happened to me, precognition for example… have you had that aswell?

Precognitive dreaming or something else?
Well funnily enough a few days ago i was in maths and a guy called brad had some oreos, (a biscuit to those who arent familiar) which i havent tried before. I asked him for one, and as he was a few tables infront of me he threw me the packet.
No, the same day i got home and decided to read through my dream journal. I bullet point main events in my dream, and i saw one that said ‘Brad throws me oreos’
Now i cant remember the dream that well, but that sure freaked me out. Considering i have never had them before.
& a few other things recently, like knoing what will happen in a telly show, and getting odd feelings about things, knowing theyre going to happen…and they do. But nothing amazing. Telly programs are quite predictable so i think thats just experience really x)

Did you have it with music or something else H2B?

Hmm, :whistle: I can in most cases control which track will come next, even shuffled. Now if this is telekinesis, these posts should be moved to this thread :tongue:
Merged.

I’m pretty sure that if one would investigate why the CPU inside that phone actually choosed those songs one would find a logical answer.

Computers are machines that only works whit logical answers, it can’t work whit inlogical things such as randomly selecting a number between 1 to 100 as it would simply return the same result again and again.
To counter this and create a some sense of “randomness”, programers writes a “random number generating” program that uses one “seed” number from wich all the resulting numbers are calculated on. This “seed” number is changed ever now and then, ussualy it’s based on the current date and time and then mixed whit the values the CPU recieves from the users as they manipulate the device.

(Yeah…it’s somewhat early in the morning and i just felt i wanted to explain some computer related stuff).

• Tywald

TKing is a very real and natural ability we all have.
Let me explain some physics.
Quantum physics —> Albert Einstein, David Bohm
says that everything in the universe is quanta, energy, anything at all, from cars, people, air, food, emotions, plants, animals, stars, thoughts.
Now as observed in experiments, quanta takes form only when it is viewed and becomes material only when it is being touched thus allowing the physical illusion to maintain. Its really quite complicated to explain this in a few words, if this interests you, search some info on quantum physics.
Therefore, for example, if a group of people living in the same building ceased believing that building exists and stopped believing and expecting to see it there, the concentration of the quanta will start decreasing until the building will totally disintegrate back into the universe. Thats not my personal opinion, thats science.
Same goes for telekenesis, people treat it as some sort of magic but it is really nothing more than the power of our thoughts. Put a candle in front of you and imagine how it retains fire and he will, if you will concentrate on it. Telekenesis is accomplished by concentrated thought, a very powerful force indeed, though it is very much possible for anyone at all to accomplish telekenesis, the action is very draining and demands a lot of energy from the person practicing it, thus making it very hard until you have become good at it.

Personally I dont see TK as magic, I see it as a possibility. I have been practising TK many years, its like LD, I couldnt it, and I still am bad on it. I am better on it though.

I had something like that one time before 2. I have around 12000(!) songs on my ipod and they were all on shuffle. In the middle of this one song, another song pops up in my head and i’m beginning to sing it (yes, while the other was still playing). I remember myself thinking, it would be funny if that song now comes. And it did, that same song i had in my head came, from the 12000 (for the ones thinking I added a zero to much: twelfthousand songs) this song came that I suddenly had in my head. And it isn’t even a song that i listen a lot. Really strange that moment :razz:

so there is the truth " the telekinesis havent proved yet" im not sure, than it will be provet at all, i am the person which dont believe in that stuff before they see it on their own eyes
peace :smile:

Modern science acknowledges the physical reality for what it is.
The old science will never prove anything which is opposed to their beliefs.
This is a piece Leslie Flint, a well known Direct Voice psychic wrote in 1971:
“When I first began to allow myself to be tested I was naive enough to believe
that if the tests were successful the scientists and researchers who had
carried them out under their own conditions would proclaim to all the world
the truth of life after death. All too soon I learned the hard way that many of
those who call themselves researchers have immutable values of their own
which preclude belief of a meaning or purpose in man‟s existence or the
possibility of a life after death. Their concern was to disprove the reality of
my voices and they would postulate any alternative, however far-fetched or
absurd, sooner than admit the implication of their own successful
experiment”.
In order to succeed in TK, you need to have a VERY strong concentration ability, you must concentrate ONLY and ONLY on the thing you are to achieve and it shall happen.

you say than ANYONE after some trening can turn the light of the kendle off?
its hard to believe and im not gonna try it because i have no time ;] and im sure, if ill start working on telekinesis, my result will be total zero…

yes, ANYONE can do it, its in no way some sort of magic or “psychic” ability.
In fact, all psychic abilities are very natural, its just because of the human race regressing in the last couple of years that those abilities have been reduced. We have a physical gland where the brow charka is located. It used to be the size of a ping pong ball, now its the size of a pea…
TKing is very simple but in order to succeed you need to have 100% concentration, thats all there is to it. Concentrating on something without being distracted for a second.

There’s a google tech talk with Dean Radin about “Science and the Taboo of PSI”. It’s fascinating to see that scientists have deeply felt taboos. Not ethical issues, straight-up taboos. When presented with undeniable phenomena such as presentiment, the common response is nothing. Ignore all that data. There’s nothing to see there.

Even with lucid dreaming there was a taboo. I once had a collection of quotes from respectable scientists and their views on lucid dreaming. I liked to read them and laugh. Shoot, the strongest argument against lucid dreaming was something like this, “After all these years with uncounted miles of EEGs in the sleep labs there is still no evidence of lucid dreaming THEREFORE they cannot be real.” Of course it’s easy to look back and see how flawed that “scientific” approach is when we are talking about lucid dreaming. I was having lucid dreams when they were still fictional, man! It wasn’t that long ago. The scientific community has not matured a great deal since then either!

But what about PK?

I’ve seen it. I’ve done it. I know it is real. Some day PK will have its own Tholey, its own LaBerge. I just hope I live long enough to say, “I told you so!” with PK the way I’ve done with lucid dreaming.

yeah :happy: can anyone tell me, when exacly lucid dreaming have been provet with science arguments??

LD has been proven as possibility by Laberge, now go back to subject of thread plz.

And 07, TK doesnt take 5 minutes to master, you need to be working with it for years, for some who have tried to learn this it has taken a lifetime. Just dont give up, as I would say: “I rather fail trying than never try :cool:

Agreed :smile:

Except that day is already here…
Its everyone choice to choose what to believe, just because most scientists are still ignorant and choose to avoid seeing the truth in many matters, it doesnt make them right, no one gave those scientists a magic wand saying they are never wrong.
Albert Einstein, perhaps the most brilliant of all scientists said many wise things.
For example
“reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one”
He understood the nature of the universe and the nature, limitations and low quality of this low universe…
Actually, ֵEinstein invented the theory of relativity from the theta meditative state…
You can master PK ing quite easily, but trying is bound to fail unless you have SOLID perfect concentration.
Develop your concentration to the extent you can clear your mind totally with no thoughts whatsoever entering your mind for at least 10-15 minutes.
When youll be able to do this I assure you PKing wont be that hard for you.

I’m going to answer the question, “When was lucid dreaming proven scientifically?” Because the answer relates to the question of the reality of psychokinesis.

Some people believe that when things observed under controlled circumstances just once that they are accepted as scientific fact. That’s just not true. The first sleep lab research proving lucid dreaming was happening in REM sleep was in 1980 at Stanford. This did not make lucid dreaming a fact. Even when all the facts were laid out the first journal the facts went to refused it because a reviewer (a peer for those who did the research) found it “difficult to imagine”. This journal, ironically called SCIENCE, refused hard fact because it was “difficult to imagine?”

The most exceptional thing about LaBerge is that he was too stubborn to let the old world science keep him from finally collecting real data and publishing.

As I stated before, this relates to psychokinesis. The scientific community has not changed that much since lucid dreaming became fact (with a published article in an obscure yet recognized scientific journal) in 1981. Chances are slim that a scientist will get the funding, approval, highly skilled psychokinetic subjects, and the time to gather hard evidence in a lab setting. There may be no chance at all that the data will become scientific fact since psychokinesis is considered more “difficult to imagine” than lucid dreaming. And, really, who wants to be the first scientist to step forward with what would be proof it ever gets considered for publication?

So, aside from the state of scientific ignorance, many sane and intelligent humans have said, “I have made things move by thinking about it.” There is something there to be looked at and some day studied. Many of my posts and journals are really just me saying “Yeah, some of us knew this.” to the future.

Not to mention, lucid dreaming is some sort of a dream therefore is logically related to something science can explain. Psychic abilities do not have anything to do with the conservative science. By the way, Ithinktherefore —> im guessing Rene Descartes’ “I think therefore I am”, I just quoted that today on the forums.

People who dont believe anything conservative science can not prove will ever be held back. Science is actually the art of taking every “proven” thing and putting it to question, thus reaching new insights. The researchers who we have their own beliefs to hold are not researchers at all, they may work at a lab and conduct experiments but an experiment is useless unless treated as if nothing is certain…
There were psychics throughout time that wanted to be experiment on to prove that they are indeed genuine but “researchers” always can find some tricks. Even if they are much more absurd than the authenticity of the psychic, which is a very natural thing of course…
People who are led by conservative science will never be free.
Come on, people used to think Earth was flat!!!
Do you think at that time, you could explain someone that it is in fact a ball? maybe if he was open minded and you will show him how it exists, but if he is, like the vast majority of people today, close minded and has immutable beliefs of his own, most certainly not. It does not matter how clear it is that the earth is a ball.

Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open. - Thomas Dewar

Can someone make you believe the earth is not a ball?
Did you ever see it for yourself? the ball?

Science is the art of doubting every past assumption making it more accurate.

As you said, most people are close-minded, therefor is TK-abilities out of their hands. People had tried to close my mind, but in vain. My belief is
open-minded, I believe in supernatural powers :cool_laugh: