psychokinesis/telekinesis

You can master PK ing quite easily, but trying is bound to fail unless you have SOLID perfect concentration.
Develop your concentration to the extent you can clear your mind totally with no thoughts whatsoever entering your mind for at least 10-15 minutes.
When youll be able to do this I assure you PKing wont be that hard for you

lol xD i am open minded and i believe in PK but man…
there are 13 000 people on this forum, not less than 10 000 active. Im sure many of you tried to work on PK. And im sure noone has moved anything by though in real life ;]
understand shit about concentration, im sure than someone was working on it for all his life… and what?
if someone can do the TK on EARTH, im sure it sould be on youtube :razz:

ok it is on youtube
there is also a man which is flying and lots of another crap shits ;] im sure than if anybody on earth could do the PK, scientists just close him in a lab, he do it, they note it video,sound,words and it become a science fact ;]

if PK really is an ability which have everyone, perhaps we will tell it for sure in 2012 :razz:

Have you ever tried to contact a scientist about coming in for PK testing? They assume you are nuts first or trying to pull something. The one who got back to me about becoming part of their research was actually looking for anecdotes for their next book. Anecdotes and home videos are everywhere, but where’s the real lab work?

I really wish things became scientific fact that way, but they don’t. They just don’t.

I’ve seen it, I’ve done it also. I’ve also done long, and tiresom experiments. One case was of me trying to roll a pencil under a very large glass bowl. I was successful, but it took two weeks of commitment. Then I moved it from ten paces away, ruling out any foul play. That was three years ago. I haven’t done any Tk since then.

Reasons to stop after being so successful?

A. I know it’s real, and I have MY evidence, that’s enough for me.
B. Too much time, that I don’t have. I can do it, but I choose not too.
C. No one I know is too interested in what I was doing, so I couldn’t boast to them, only on the internet, and my dog.

And Telepathy is real aswell. I’ve guessed the side of a quarter twenty times in a row, for an example.

and all latest posts.

First of all,
I have seen PK.
I never tried doing it myself and I probably will when the time comes.
People who can PK will most surely not put it on you tube.
People who knows of these truths absolutely dont care about skeptics like yourself and others, they have no reason to show it. All of those skeptics will never believe it anyways , even if theyll see happen right in front of them, theyll think its some sort of trick. People who understand dont need to see. Ask yourself seriously, if I was right next to you and I would light a candle with my thought, would you think its TK or would you think I tricked you somehow?
There are monks that are so in tact with the inner realities that they can make them self invisible, walk on water, things far far beyond earthly man wildest comprehensions.
So, do you think they would put it on you tube?
of course not, because its not a magic trick, its the simplest thing in their eyes, our infinite universe. Their state of mind is calm and beyond physical material in ways you can not begin to imagine.
Telepathy of course is very real, guessing the side of the quarter is not what im talking about. Yes, you can practice and read your friends mind for what color is he thinking about and stuff like that. but thats not the major aspect of telepathy, telepathy is all around us, we are constantly communicating with everyone and everything around us just by being there, we communicate subconsciously with every living thing. People with high levels of awareness gets this going to their advantage even if they are not trying to do so. Things will just happen better for them, when they forgot to bring their wallet to the concert, a friend will give me them back a loan, when a friend is coming and they are hungry, he will amazingly bring something to eat, all sorts of things. One of the most absurd illusions there are is that we communicate only by talking and other physical forms of communication. Sometimes you stand at a party with a lot of people all around and when your friend enters, your head just look towards him, you identified his energy and your SC made you look.
In conclusion, I can not make you and I do not want to make you believe.
Everyone will most certainly learn their lessons eventually, its just a matter of time.
The only thing I can try and do is to make you ask yourself questions.
Am I really considering those possibilities?
Am I really thinking whether it can or can not be true?
Am I really opening my head to listen or am I negating everything before its even said?
Am I really waiting for the answers of my questions?
Am I really honest with myself?
Are the things that drive me constructed of love? or of fears?

I hope you can see the light within you

relV,
I put some videos on YouTube. Why not? And when people say they want proof I sort of laugh and write that this is the internet and there is no proof. People I know and work with often find me on the internet and ask, “So how did you do that thing in the video?” and I tell them, “Just like you saw it.” They say, “you didn’t use strings or magnets or anything like that?” and I say “no, I didn’t do anything like that.” I figure people will think I’m pulling something or they will see I’m being open and wonder to themselves… “what if?”

I have also done requests. For instance, someone saw a video of mine and said they thought it was static. So, to test the theory I recreated the effect with a static duster. It was crude and not very controlled, but I have to say the effect was similar. I posted that video as a way of saying, “maybe you can explain SOME of the effects away as static”. All of my videos were to accompany posts on a blog that was meant more as personal log and instruction than public proof (you know, like the online dream journals).

There’s also a video in my favorites that shows a man moving a psi wheel under glass under very difficult to fake circumstances. He let the video stay online for a long time as the text comments went crazy this way and that. In the end he let people know how he’d faked it (clever stuff) and then ridiculed all those people who just KNEW what was really going on in the video. One person KNEW he used stop-motion animation. Another person KNEW he was using motors and magnets.

Anyway, you can’t assume anything is real or fake anymore unless you actually do it. Of course there are those videos where you can see the strings or people are moving straws with static, but that doesn’t mean they are all faked.

Im not saying not to post on the internet.
If you want to and have the energy to do it, go for it!
I was making two points.

1. most of the people who are aware and practice those abilities dont really care about those who are not believing, they care about other things, again this is just a general statement and does not apply to everyone.
  2. For a real skeptic, nothing will be proof, great magicians will make cars disappear in front of your eyes so why would a skeptic believe if he saw something on the internet.
    Im sure that someone like player07 will not believe it even he sees 20 movies on youtube. Again, just a general statement, does not apply to anyone.

But you get my point right?

you have right and I actually am sceptic.
I absolutely believe whatever you write on the forum, because I have some experience and i know everything is possible ;]
After your post i change my point of view a lot, but i will not believe in it. I believe only in a few things. The rest of human superpowers…
I cant say, than they arent. I am sure its possible, but i dont believe i just show you all the fact, than pk isnt a science fact

but after all of your answers i have to say than i understand that all. Ill try telekynesis and if I`ll be successful, It will change a lot… :smile:

ps. dont discrimine me for my sceptism. I am a sceptic in 20% ;] there are two completely differend persons in my head or soul whatewer :smile:

thanks for answers
peace :smile:

I do believe in the telekinesis and such situation.

What is strange is that I have had experiences with telekinesis but only in dreams, and rare at that.

Has that ever happened to anyone else?

I never intended you to feel bad in any way nor did I imply that you are a “bad” person or something of that sort. I am just expressing my beliefs on being open minded and spiritual experiences. You have the right to remain skeptic, I doubt it will bring you any good but the choice was always yours.
I had a hard time understanding your last post, for example:
“i only believe in a few things, the rest are human superpowers”
also the part of two different people inside you.
and one last thing, trying to TKing will probably fail unless you have astounding concentration abilities, read my last post. And even if you do, it takes a whole lot of energy to do it so it wont be easy. Nonetheless, anyone can do it.

Peridot.
I have had many experiences with TKing in dreams, I think most people can say that…
TK is nothing in a dream ! I used to shoot fireballs all over the place. As you are traveling in the astral, the physical rules do not apply so one could say, there isnt such a thing as TKing in a dream as TK is the appliance of directing energy to influence physical material, physical energy.

07, what do you think happens if these abilities come out public. There are maniacs sealing in people like us just for these powers. Its terrible and many are scared to show their powers. Dont be hasty, its too dangerous to do this publicly. I never show my powers, just to keep the secret :razz:

Long time ago since I was here. I was at Centralstationen on my way home. I was talking for my self and guessed that the vehiclenumber 422 would arrive as 11 to Saltholmen, one second later I ACTUALLY see it, as 11 and to Saltholmen. Did I SPAWN it :confused:

I dont really understand from your post what happened, but most likely you didnt spawn it but your SC realized it before your conscious mind.

So you mean I didnt spawn it, just predicted :confused: And also, tram 422 has existed for one year :cool: