Quest #7 Spectral Moon: join the party!

To my suprise, I had managed to complete this quest, and also have an incredibly long patch of vivid dreams, as well! :woot: Now, I emphasize the word long, because I still haven’t finished writing it all down. It will be posted eventually, I can assure you. :content:

Hell yes! This kid here done beat 'dis quest.

I have twice now had dreams where I fall asleep in them. The trick is, that I usually try to WILD (still unsuccessful) or MILD (also not working) to sleep. Autosuggestion seems to work well for me. I still wanna successfully WILD once.

On the “Lucidity Pill” topic, I read that taking a pill that makes you lucid is an excellent form of autosuggestion. I did just that and had an LD.

I don’t remember how it begins. Something about me and 2 other guy with guns playing with large sawblades and getting cut up too. In another scene, I was sitting in front of a computer on a bar stool. I closed my eyes and thought of a basic scene I’d like to dream of. It was standing next to a house looking at the driveway, so that all I can see is the pavement. Because of the position of the sun, the pavement is darker in the lower half of the view due to shadows.
I close my eyes in my dream and think about this. (I am doing this because I do experiments to become Lucid IRL, so I am doing one in my dream). I then try to drift into sleep on this image hoping for an LD (I should’ve known better, I was dreaming). I then failed, so instead I made an illustration of that image on the computer screen. Staring at the computer screen and visualizing an overlapping picture of that image in my mind, strengthened its “reality” and[color=red] catapulted me into an LD. I did not immediately wake up, because instead of DILD, I actually MILDed or WILDed in my dream into another dream. This technique is the crazy shiznit. I WILDed in 3 seconds and I was actually fully Lucid and standing in front of a house.

Boom! It hits me, I was planning to do the quest. I run down to the bus stop (spontaneous) and got on a bus. I told the driver to go to the kitchen (I suppose the name of the place the party was at. I was referring to a more easily recognizable place because he wouldn’t know where the party was at. The “kitchen” was hosting the party). He said, “Ok” and turn the bus around to go there. I was watching cars go by and got impatient. I said, “could you just hurry up?” He replied, “ok, here you go.” I looked up and we were there. There was a cobblestone tower about 5-6 stories tall. I flew up to the 4th floor (for lack of a better explaination of how I got there). I landed in a window, grabbed an LD4All pin off the table, and went up the staircase. Sitting at the top of the staircase were two black/indian dudes. They greeted me and said they were LD’ers. I told them I was too, and that I was here for teh p4rty! We were all like, “Word. W00t, cool.” whatever. I was going to open the door to the party, but they said it was the wrong one. They led me to a door that was already opened and we went through. The room was fairly normal. Off-white walls and Laminate floor. There was a table and Christmas tree in the room. At the table were about 8 people. Add the 2 that followed me in and myself makes 11. I immediately asked, “which one of you is Siiw”. None replied. I was planning on talking more (they were all chatting and having a blast, I was also excited) but I woke up. I didn’t get my present.

I got coal in my stockings :cry: [/color]

Chrizimer, I didn’t get past the night before the party last night…it is in my DJ. :cool:

Which page? I can’t seem to find it in your DJ part 9.
There were 10 others at the party. I doubt they were little more than DC’s. If they were other dreamers, they would be posting this stuff.

Hand RC What? Where’d my hands go?!
I immediatly went outside thinking of how the best way to get to the party was. I decided I’d risk waking up, and run.
I started running and very soon I was going so fast everything was a blur, I quickly stopped. I was now in a relatively dark room with music and several people dancing.
:woot: I MADE IT! :woot:
I immediatly saw Q, ran up to her and :hugs:!
“To make this even more special, I’m going to have an OBE when I wake up!” I told her. :colgate:
She smiled, and suddenly everything was dark…?

This isn’t the entire dream, just the part about the par-tah!
The full dream can found Here! :colgate:

5/25/06

[kin=147] Kin 147: BLUE SELF-EXISTING HAND
I define in order to know
Measuring healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the self-existing tone of forb[/b]m :wink:
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Quest Completed! …Yes, Again :content:

[ND]I was in my old bedroom, the one I used to sleep in when I was 5 or so before I started sleeping on the living room floor, going through my underwear drawer. Normal, right? Hmm, yeah, well, there were also about 7 other people all going through my clothes and old junk that I stored in there. :bored: This seemed a little odd, so I looked at my right hand…

Nope, normal. See, my birthmark is on my left, and a piece of lead from when I was poisoned is imbedded in my right. It was right in the opening of the upsidedown Y lines as always. Just for good measure, I took a look at my birth-[/ND]

[LD]It wasn’t there! :eek: Yup, dream, lucid. :yay: I examined my hand for quite some time. Usually the mark would get bigger and/or move around, but this time it was gone completely, even when I looked away and back. Ahh well, no use worrying about that, is there? :grin:

MH was behind me. I saw the black hair and laughed. “You’ve got to be kidding me… Are you the replacement for Mikey tonight?” :gni:

Yesterday Q and I were discussing why my reality checks have been acting up. I joked that she had kidnapped my SG, Mikeh, so that was the reason they weren’t working. :tongue:

He shrugged and smiled, then muttered something uncomprehensible. (he’s known for this IRL; a very shy person with a soft voice) Of course your voice, your vocal one at least, isn’t that important in dreams. Apparently he was a fill-in, and though he didn’t have any special powers himself, I was in need of ‘someone to walk with’. Echo, anyone?

Ah, yes, the party. We went together into the living room where Q happened to be. “What did you do with Mikeh?!” I demanded.

“He’s already at the party!” she laughed, then handed me a small green package. :happy:

Oh boy, a gift! :cool_laugh: I opened it up and found there to be the most precious gift I had ever recieved. :happy: It was so great that tears would have come if I weren’t in a dream. :bambi:

Ready?

You’re sure now?

It’s really fantastic, you guys are gonna cry. :touched:

A pair of nail clippers! :aww: :cloud9: :love: :hugs:

I cracked up and put my index finger on my brow with my thumb on my temple. (This is a common thing I do when I start laughing beyond control. :lmao: You can see me doing this often on webcam if you’re paying attention. ^^) “Take me to the party,” I coughed out.

She smiled. “Okay.”[/LD]

[com]I awoke.

Heh. Suppose the real party is in Waking Life, huh? :wink:[/com]

congratulations everybody who did this Quest, and congratulations everybody who found the party and got their gift :smile:

I hope you all had fun :smile:

this topic will remain open for another moon to evaluate.

I will try and get my gift! I DONT HAVE IT YET!

I shall cherish my lovely Dream Rock. Hmmm, I wonder if it would make a good present for my SG? Is regifting okay in the dreaming world? :happy:

Well i never managed to open my present… or find it for that matter… lets see what i get if i manage this time!