Reccomended Lucid Dreaming books that help?

I was wondering if someone could recommend a really good Lucid Dreaming book for me to practice with, I know I have a copy of Exploring the world of Lucid Dreaming by Dr Stephen LaBerge but I was wondering if there are any other books like that out there that explains easier stuff to use. Would appreciate it. Thanks. :smile:

A good book for newbies, as well as a refresher for veterans, since it has a lot of good insights, is A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming :smile:

One of my favorites… Robert Waggoner “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self”. Its not really a technique type of book like Mr. Laberge but its a great book overall. This was the first LD book I ever read and I ended up having my first LD on my birthday :smile: mid book. Good Luck and Sweet Dreams!

The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

great read
here you go, you have types on the left, can also download it as PDF.
archive.org/details/TheTibetian … amAndSleep

One book I particularly like is Conscious Dreaming by Robert Moss. It does have a spiritual bent so if that’s not your thing, it probably isn’t for you.

I learned a few tricks from The Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castaneda too. :smile:

Are you Dreaming by Daniel Love. I have read upwards of 20 books on lucid dreaming and this one has been the best. It is also recommended by the man who first proved lucid dreaming scientifically Keith Herne.