Recently Tried to use PK, TK, And Telepathy

There is some truth in what you’re saying, but it’s not as black and white as you make it seem. That’s why I brought up Susan Blackmore’s abandonment of Parapsychology. She is a very smart person who’s contributed not only to Lucid Dreaming, but also the study of memetics, and if you’ll read the link, you’ll see she did not abandon Parapsychology lightly…she had good reasons top do it though, because parapsychology is not scientific.

I’m sure Randi’s $1,000,000 would go a long way for this research. In fact, I bet if someone won that money, paranormal research would be a good place to use it.

It’s a neat video, but I’d probably trust him more if he hadn’t covered the psi-wheel with something :wink:
I’d also be interested to know what, if anything, is up his sleeves and/or under the table. I’d also like to know if that whole set-up was air tight, or if there was airflow into the canister. Anyway, all in all, it seems convincing, but then again, so does this.
There are lots more questions we could be asking about videos like this, but the bottom line is why hasn’t anyone passed a scientific test of this stuff yet?

And I’m sure Randi won’t let his money be won… :tongue:

I doubt that :tongue:

You’ve heard of Sylvia Browne I assume? Well, she accepted his challenge on national TV in 2001, and still hasn’t come forward to do any actual testing. Here’s is a small video of her on Larry King Live, highlighting the moments where she says she accepts the challenge. The problem isn’t that people like Randi aren’t willing to give up their money, the problem is that people are either unwilling to be tested, or they don’t pass the test. Remember, there are lots of other organizations like JREF that also have similar prizes to give away. If someone didn’t trust Randi, then they could try a different challenge.

I’ve been trying Tk for a few days now. I have had little results like a flame moving towards me. Oh and i made this not to discuss if its real but who can do it and if they can help me. I need more help please. Thanks.

I don’t know if you guys know Kevin Warwick, but he’s done some extensive research in the nervous system and how telepathy may be uncovered by technology, and therefore in the future used in technology to communicate to other species or other people.

Telepathy is not so much external, but more so internal. To breach levels of telepathy we have to soon determine the difference from plain imagination to telepathic visions or channels. Old natives and african tribes portrayed telepathy as “spiritual possessing” or “demon possessing” described as a fly-ability to scout “belongers” of tribes. It isn’t something new and it is useful when needed at times. I believe just about anybody willing enough could use telepathy or psychokinesis. There are several methods, yet none of them scientifically prove telepathy of course, but it is real even if science can’t prove it. I’ll teach you the method I learned to be successful. Not everyone can attain telepathy right away, some willing people can, but most times it takes over days, months, years in life.

Telepathy Energy - Hand Method
People may think you’re wierd for doing this, but if you need to hide this in public, you can. Find someone relatively close by (distance may or may not vary) and make sure to make a good aim and vision of them, especially towards their mind. Find yourself in a relaxed state of mind, mostly meditation helps and try having eyes closed. “HUSH” your mind and think of nothing, but the other person’s mind. Imagine to yourself your brain and their brain. Imagine a channel between both the brains. Bring either one (some find it better with one writing hand) or both hands up to near eyes and brains. Don’t push energy out of your hand, just recieve let hand float gently with the palm slightly facing the person. Imagine the channel to their mind and feel the energy from their mind. Imagine you are in their mind searching for their thoughts or may varied memories. When you see a repeated vision feeling it is their thought over and over, recieve and take it in as your hand were and suction web of energy to recieve the thoughts. If do it at the right moment when the person is vulnerable to have done this with acknowledgement or not, you may have success. Remember when first trying this method to take it very slow and don’t lose concentration. Focus.

It may take practice for most people, but since most you people are in tact with your minds and lucid dreaming almost willing to do so, I believe in all of you to become very telepathic even it takes an hour or day to years.

Would you happen to know anything about Tk? I need some help.

Today i was trying to levitate a plastic spoon. I put it on my lap and breathed in and out deeple a few times. Then i put my hand about 4 inches or so and tried to levitate it. I imagined a plastic rod of some sort coming out the middle of my hand and melting with the plastic spoon around the middle of it. I then imagined me moving my hand up/down and it following it. It didnt work but i think it was trying to. I felt a tingling in the middle of my hand were i imagined the plastic rod. Is this a sign of slight success??

I don’t know what to make of telepathy, but I already dread that future if it is to come. Using “telepathic technology”, companies/governments could implant “commercials”/suggestions into people’s thoughts, possibly without them knowing. Anyone who wants to think freely would need a tinfoil hat…

My opinion to the topic in general: I never had a “convincing” telepathic experience, but I have at least one credible account of one (well, it was more like a vision), by a person I can trust not to have made it up. Also, if you read up on the “Ganzfeld” experiments, telepathy seems to be statistically proven. So, I don’t know, but I think it’s possible. TK is an entirely different animal, I rather think it doesn’t work).

birds, ants and fish all seem to move telepathically. They say they all move according to magnetic fields but yeah im not convinced.

I have only read little about it, anyone have any information on this? :cool:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis

A 1 hour long documentary about this:
Part 1:
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1120693716370774340&q=Psychokinesis
Part 2:
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6106993298065941184&q=Psychokinesis

This and the following two posts were merged in from a separate discussion. -Ath

IDK its a extremly confuzing thing to study.

There is another topic about this already: “Recently Tried to use PK, TK, And Telepathy”
Link was suppressed: since the topic was merged, it pointed to this very post now
There is some interesting stuff in there

Well, I was a skeptic when I was younger. I looked into TK, but my mom got angry because it would apparently cost money to access those sites (which it didn’t). She yelled at me and beat me…

I became a near cynic, and up until about a week ago, I hadn’t really considered the possibility…

I came upon this discussion and it didn’t make sense that hundreds of people would all lie about this. Also, I was taking a “Theory of Knowledge” class and found out that we really don’t know much about the universe. What if this was a possibility?

(copy/pasted from my sealife post)

So that’s my story. Skeptic → Cynic → Skeptic → Practitioner.

Congrats Ne0!

I’ve believed in telekenisis all of my life (though I only started practicing seriously a little while a go) and yet the best I could do was move a corner of a tissue about 1 centimeter.

Moving a corner of a tissue 1 cm sounds a lot better than not moving anything at all. :wink:

And wow, Neo! :eek:

Found this post…maybe wanting to bring it back to life? Anybody :happy:

What’s the point in being able to do these things IRL? Lucid dreaming ftw. :cool:

That’s absurd. Yes doing stuff in Lucid dreaming is fun, but IRL has a certain…appeal. I mean think of it like this. Would you rather fly IRL or in a LD, pick one and only one. You and I both know that answer.

Plus this is one of the few ways to have a LD IRL. Mmmhm, I’m thinking you are trying your hand at humor, correct? You’re failing.

Let’s get back on topic :grin: Anyone still out there interested?

I was planning on replying to this post with a story of mine, but that last part about the psi balls almost made me choke on my water.
Thank you for bringing this up, this is actually something I’ve been looking for for quite some time. Now here’s where I explain quite a bit:
I ran into some people back in the day, all of which believed in the energy of the world, how it can be manipulated, and how it can be used physically in the natural world, a lot like psychokinesis, or telekinesis (same difference, psychokinesis is more politically correct). Well, I decided it should go down as one of my research projects, magic has always been my favorite topic of study, that and ancient religious matters. Well, the reason they let me observe was because one of them thought I possessed some sort of potential for the physical aspect of it, being the psychokinesis portion of what they studied. The reason being is because I demonstrated the “psi ball” as you called it. I’ve been able to do this as a child, move around that “energy” as they called it throughout my body, out of my hands, into objects, out of energy-emitting objects and et cetera at will, being because I learned how to do it as a small child. Not saying I can do this proficiently, the most I can do by “absorbing” energy from objects like light bulbs is get myself shocked by the next 20 metal objects I come into contact with, the most I get from emitting it is the target feeling a little bit “refreshed”, which for all I know is human error, it not as if I’m going to take that as an actual basis.
Well, in my studies I didn’t find out a whole lot, other than more about the history of “physical energy”, and how to better control psychokinesis. While I don’t consider myself psychokinetic, my grandmother was supposedly telepathic, which might explain why they said I had more talent than the average person. However, I don’t see myself as exceptionally skilled. I firmly believe anyone can learn this, as long as they are competent and have a willingness to learn completely open-mindedly, and remain that way.

At any rate, I also firmly believe that once a person learns the basics it can be trained in dreams. This isn’t to say that it should be completely learned or practiced in dreams, but anyone willing to train themselves to a point of almost complete psychokinetic capability (if that’s even possible) should know that after learning how to control it, the same technique can be used in dreams, and the psychokinetic could train his proficiency and concentration within dreams themselves. I know this because I’ve done it in dreams before, but only on small scales. Using the same feeling within dreams as I used outside of them to lift a green cup in midair and spin it rapidly before dropping it when I got distracted.

It’s also worthy to note that his description of the process of “feeling your energy” is completely correct, which stunned me beyond belief.
Concentrate your energy in the center of your mass; the chest. Feel it radiate through your arms and your legs in waves, the apex being at the exhalation. Your energy radiates with the breath; as you force the breath out, the energy follows, almost as if your breathing controlled the rate at which you emitted your energy. Let it flow down your arms and out of your palms, starting at the lifeline; the point where the end of your wrist points directly at the middle of your palm. (as if you had your hand against a wall; the point in the middle of your palm directly in front of your wrist) Then force your energy from your palm out into the world.
They said the process of absorption is the opposite, feel the energy in your palm and focus it inwards through your hand into your lifeline, then into your body. And all of this feels physical.
To those wishing to practice this, I would say start with the psi ball as it seems to be the easiest. To train yourself, practice on forcing it to spin in a single direction as fast as you can, or force it to solidify as hard as you possibly can. Never lose concentration though. It’s pretty tough to get a completely solidified ball back in action after accidentally dispersing it 'cause you ■■■■■■ up.

I think I’ll get started back into this research. Hopefully I’ll be able to practice more in my dreams, maybe work on my concentration. Thanks for the interesting topic, if you have any questions, shoot me a pm or someone else here who knows a substantial amount about the topic.

And for those who are skeptics: This post is simply based off of what I have observed and practiced myself. With the “psi balls” I created, I would try and maintain concentration while forcing my hand through the “ball” I had created. It was solid enough to keep my hand (which was “emitting energy”) behind the area I was “controlling”. Is this a form of psychokinesis? Possibly. I believe it is, and I believe forms of psychokinesis do exist, but humans in our day and age can only access a portion of what we should be able to control, which few people in this world actually can, or could access.
To those of you who are skeptic, I would say read up on dead languages (specifically latin, ancient greek, and biblical aramaic) and the origins of the nations surrounding both the iberian peninsula and the sea surrounding italy, most specifically the strait located in that sea leading out into the ocean. (can anyone help me with what that strait’s called? I can’t seem to remember it right now.)
I believe there was a time when an objects in the area had something to do with people’s ability to control things like psychokinesis, but then again I’m no conspiracy theorist, I have no proof of it, and I also dont wholeheartedly believe in the theory. I’m just saying there might’ve been objects that were associated with it.

Forgot to put this in the original post, but I feel it’s too late at night to go over this and put it in the correct spot.
When I was with that group of people, I actually ended up getting together with a pretty open-minded (normal) girl, and she got interested in this stuff that this “group” was doing.
She practiced, passed a small test, then was in. We ended up staying together for some time, but that time we spent together is what really sells my opinion on why I believe in these things.
In that time we spent together, things happened, and somehow we became “connected”. The group called it a soul-bond, when one persons soul quite literally intertwines with the other so that they both feel a degree of the same pain, the same emotions, and the same thought processes, all depending on the bonds strength. Well, this actually ended up happening almost to a T. It ended up getting strong enough that when she wanted to talk to me, I would respond based off the pure nagging feeling that I should (note: I never really knew which method she was trying to contact me from, but I got them all correct based off feeling). Perfect example:
I’m working on some programs at 3:20-something in the morning, but I don’t really know why I’m up. I’m working offline, but I get the feeling I want to go online, specifically yahoo. I felt I wanted to check my email, even though it’s unimportant to me in the least, the only thing I have on there is a cookie alert monitor (for internet cookies of course). I ended up getting on just to realize she had messaged me “Hey babe, can you talk?” literally 30 seconds before I opened my browser. And this continued to happen well over 25 times that I counted (in a span of a few months, with me only missing “calls” when I was asleep). This could be seen as a minor form of telepathy, but the only explanation I have for it is what that group gave me.

Anyways, believe what you will, this is an interesting topic to say the least.I’ll be sure to look more into that telepathy, if I can get this working I’ll be sure to post results. (if there is none, I’ll post a report on what I felt and if I believe it is possible after numerous personal tests)

That’s just stupid. You’re implying that it’s actually possible to do impossible things like flying IRL when you know deep down that it isn’t possible. Stop kidding yourself.

P.S. I wasn’t trying to be humorous. Your sense of humour is obviously a bit screwed.