Remembering Your Objective

I have a question… What can I do in order to remember what i want to do in my next lucid dream?

When I was trying to remember what I wanted to do in my dreams, I found it was helpful to run through what I wanted to do, in the order that I wanted to do it. I would also often imagine myself doing it and think about how I was going to do it, when I was awake. It worked for me, I managed to remember what wanted to do even in a relatively low level lucid dream. :grin:

Think about it CONSTANTLY.

This is often a problem for me in lucid dreams. I can’t seem to remeber anything interesting to do that I thought of in real life. I think the best thing is just before you go to sleep remind yourself of what you are going to do if you become lucid. Or as Toy Master said, think about it constantly, although this would be impossible for me as there is too much other stuf going on.

I don’t know how much I can contribute… because it’s very hard for me to get lucid unless I have a reason to. (I <B the quests and challenges)

When I REALLY want to LD and do something specific, I do a mental checklist right before bed, like i usually do so I’ll remember why I set the alarm so early and not reset it for later…

If this makes any sense. :grin: In technical terms, I think it’s like tying the objective in with MILD.