Shifting

I don’t realy see what your problem is Tggtt, you talk like it’s the end of the world, it ain’t

my thaughts have been more on the Bear side lately… :confused: like what i see as food and how i act on stuff I don’t know or is uncomfortable with… like holes in the roof :razz: i tend to strech after them to see what they are (points to a lonely episode in the hallway outside the PE room at school) :tongue:

i’ve only had that once, but it was probably the most fun i’ve ever had in a dream. it was pretty vivid, and lasted a lot longer than my usual dreams.

it was like there was this war between lizardmen and humans, and i was on the lizardman side. and i do mean war; i remember in parts of the dream i could see thousands of combatants on each side. however, the main part of it was just me and 3 ‘team mates’, vs a bunch of humans.
the physics were very over the top; a strong kick the chest made one person explode into chunky kibbles, an uppercut to another sent them flying for a few hundred meters.

hopefully i can do something like that again in ld’s when i get them :smile:

Is it that dream that made you chose the nick ‘Lizardking’?

no, that was fairly recent, 2 months ago maybe. i’ve been using this name for a few years now.

Wait, wait, wait. You don’t actually believe you become an animal in the PHYSICAL world, do you people? :lol:

.Gate of Lycanthropy.

.the educational system of both parents and school easily but subtly manages to canalise a being’s Will into carefully selected offspringing routinary activities and morals, having their presence felt as much in the physical habits as for the endless mental associations, which are a well balanced meal for trivial social interaction and relashionships…“body and mind” then enter an ongoing routine engendering a perpetual functionning of “Itself by Itself”. the energetic structure of beings is thus configured, bending perception thru jugement, “personnal” ideals and opinions to create a self-important cohesif perception of one’s self and the world. this particular homogenous way of apprehending the world thus becomes Sanity.

.this perpetually self-generating viscious configuration being not only the access to the human form but also to what is here called the waking world, drains all our available ressources to uphold these forms in which we interact daily, their rules, and most of all the ego, every human being’s tall and all mighty image, its need to be accepted, loved, praised…to Matter.

.forms act on themselves thru dialogue and action, as a repetitive pattern of an individual’s past, a past imitating that of ordinary men. forms mold and remold themselves to their own image thru repetitive patterned action and dialogue…acting on themselves.

.to shift the form of the world or the form of our own being, the Will must be free or ever the least freed for the while. silence the mind, drop routines, to drop the story one’s life, shatter the mirror of self-reflection.

.one intends to shift the world, one intends to shift the form.

.lucidity, “shift into awareness”.
.dreaming, " shift the form of the world".
.lycanthropy, “shift the form of being”.

.otherwise.

.one is not what it seems, appearences being a product of associations conducted by a trained mind coordinating energy configurations to categorized more or less detailed definitions, which are then filtered through an opiniated arrangement of decorations creating a well established somewhat personnal perception rekindled in a constant manner using memory as a tool to perpetually obtain a point of view that scarcely embrace appearences reflecting the stable or “evoluating” judgement of each individual.

.thus, to break this very cycle is the key to abandonning a particular form, and to eventually adopt the form of one’s intention.
in order to dream, one engages in the same battle. in order to dream, one, aware or not, breaks this cycle.
dreaming and shapeshifting does not occur “within the head”, for one must be out of his/her mind.
losing the mind is the gateway, for one must break the cycle.

.a system is disassembled when any part is missing.

.freedom walks the path of Unsane.

.otherwise.

Haha, no. But I wish it was possible. :sad:

Hahah, okay, cause you had me worried for a second.

lyfrzum, Lycanthropy is a illness, Therianthropy isn’t…

I think I somtimes shift a little to a cat but I’m not sure. I’ve hissed at people, clawed jimmy, rubbed my head against friends (and pillows) :happy: when I was little I’d curl up to go to sleep sometimes.

I’ve seen it once on tv. Some guy somewhere in Asia acted as a mad dog every once in a while. He bit people and stuff. I wouldn’t love to experience shifting, because I wouldn’t know about it. Plus, it doesn’t allow you to do the impossible.

Yeah, sometimes I get extremely angry, but I can’t do anything about it. I then imagine myself turning into a demon, for some odd reason, and then I can’t help myself but attack random things and chase after animals. It’s weird, but funny.

I moved this new post into this older existing topic. otherwise we would end up with two identical topics :moogle:

First, are there any therians here, and second, have you succesfully dreamt?
I’m wondering, because I have been trying for three months now, and haven’t had a single lucid dream.
Maybe it’s a therian thing?

Ahhh, it was moved.
I’m thankful that I’m not the only therian here.
I am a therain that has mental shifts in times of high stress, and heightened awareness, plus, the three red wolves in my woods, well, I basically live with them.
Every once in a while, I get phantom limbs, specifically ears.
I just recently learned the term “therian”, and before that, thought I was completely alone in the world over my…obssession…of wolves. (I actually, as a kid, tried to kill myself a couple of times) But now, I feel oh, so happy, because I’m not the only insane person in the world. Three cheers for insanity!!
never mind, forget I said that.

Yes, it was ^^ hugs moogle we lub our mods that make our forum experience so much simpler and better for us :boogie:

Never say never :mrgreen:

Lucky wuff watery eyes they don’t like wolves here :cry: So basically, the government treats them as rats or mice… :sigh:

Been there done that, what wonders google do :happy:

Yay, we’re insane! Just like everybody else :crazy:

[collegehumor]Too late, you can’t edit yourself[/collegehumor]

Anyway, welcome! Gives a big warm bear hug

Hey all. Im pretty new here, and I’ve just recently discovered myself to be therian. My phenotype is a fish. Thats right. A non-predacious fish. If there are any other therians on the site, I would love to talk. I’m still just finding myself in all of this, and having someone to talk to about it would be just sweet :smile: .

-TF

:woo:

Wow, a fish! Sorry for sounding like a five-year old child, but… so cool! Do you swim a lot? :wink:

I feel a bit ashamed of being “just one of those wolves”, but hey, I didn’t choose.